*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

I think so in the grand scheme of things.  Trey, Gallinari, bogdan...those are some sharpshooters.  Adding Rondo in the mix for veteran presence, and I  love the okongwu pick.  I think as a whole signing bogdan fits in with the rest of the puzzle.

it’s pricey for sure, but Atlanta isn’t bringing in a bonafide star so getting those next tier players makes sense to me.

Idk why I didn’t think about it, but we honestly do need the 3 point shooting that Bogdan brings. Hopefully we can make a playoff run. Need something to wash out the bad taste from this falcons season.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirk is getting outcoached. After that first drive, Allen’s been taking away the middle of the field yet we’re still running digs and deep over routes. We need to start attacking outside the numbers w

There you go! Sit in coverage and make him show you he can read! Illiterate ****er!

Should have been OPI on Sanders.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Ryan takes all the blame.  But the line has not played well. The receivers have not played well. The running backs played poorly. 

You can say get me college QB X because they can run around but there was no situation where a running QB escapes what we saw today. Besides Ryan is struggling today because of the offensive play calling not because he doesn't have 4.4 speed. Also the complaint that another QB excels in DKs offense because they can scramble is nonsense. Ryan is the only QB to excel in this offense.

Exactly When’s the last QB to excel in DKs offense?  Running back?

Like 90% of metro Atlanta, these guys do just enough to try and not get fired.   And from looking at the box score and highlights, they are completely incapable of clearing that low bar.  

What a total waste of time and effort for us fans.   Our family cat puts up a bigger fight when going to the vet

36 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Mobile doesn't mean you have to be Mike vick smart guy.... you just have to.be able to move....  

Show me where I defined mobile as being Mike Vick “smart guy”, or defined it at all, or even hinted at what it meant.  I’ll wait for your super witty response.

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Idk why I didn’t think about it, but we honestly do need the 3 point shooting that Bogdan brings. Hopefully we can make a playoff run. Need something to wash out the bad taste from this falcons season.

Who cares?  So they go back to losing in the 2nd round every year.  Wheeeee!!!!

Since getting to Atlanta the Hawks have made the playoffs over 40 times and advanced to the Conference Finals twice.  The most irrelevant franchise in all North American professional sports

2 hours ago, Rings said:

Show me where I defined mobile as being Mike Vick “smart guy”, or defined it at all, or even hinted at what it meant.  I’ll wait for your super witty response.

Next time you comment on a post try not being so vague..  your comment about mobile QB being stale and proven false, is and was a point that is 15 years old...  you hinted towards it by not giving any type of statistical fact to my opinionated comment....   maybe I should've elaborated my comment better for you....   

1 hour ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Next time you comment on a post try not being so vague..  your comment about mobile QB being stale and proven false, is and was a point that is 15 years old...  you hinted towards it by not giving any type of statistical fact to my opinionated comment....   maybe I should've elaborated my comment better for you....   

It wasn’t vague.  The two most over rated QB qualities are arm strength and being mobile.  Are they nice?  Yes. But they are by no means a requirement to win games or championships.  There is a minimum threshold for both of those things, and Ryan’s has both.  He can move in pocket when he has room, and he make throws outside the hash marks consistently.  He has the arm to get the ball down field 20+ yards, but he has never been a chuck it 40-50+ Consistently and succeed.