*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirk is getting outcoached. After that first drive, Allen’s been taking away the middle of the field yet we’re still running digs and deep over routes. We need to start attacking outside the numbers w

There you go! Sit in coverage and make him show you he can read! Illiterate ****er!

Should have been OPI on Sanders.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Norwood all the way! said:

I'm not going to say Ryan has no blame, but yes DK is a huge part of our downfall today. An actual NFL offensive coord gives his offense and QB a fighting chance. DK just throws darts at a 20 play playbook

yup, matt had a bad game today. but i have never seen an OC who has as little ability to scheme a receiver open as DK, it's just a bunch of arbitrary routes and hopefully someone gets open and matt sees him before he's knocked on his a$$.

1 minute ago, Screaming Brave said:

What’s really amazing is that this quarterback that a lot of people think is trash will most likely be enshrined in the NFL Hall of Fame. 

Unfortunately, some on this board have little memories of Ryan's past under better OC's and behind better OL's.

They want to assume that this QB who was MVP in 2016-17 was some other entity and not the same one who is being hindered by a less than favorable OC currently and an inconsistent OL.

Meanwhile, they want to assume a backup QB named HIll for NO is succeeding somehow on his own talent and that his OC and OL are not somehow a significant reason for his success today.

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I’m not down for tanking but I’m down for Gregory Rousseau or Micah Parsons. Whoever is available, if they’re available.

Not tanking two years ago cost us Oliver. Not tanking last year with fluke wins against Minshew and Kyle Allen essentially punted this season by keeping Quinn employed. 

Tanking is the way to go for this franchise right now.

Just now, JohnnyFranchise said:

yup, matt had a bad game today. but i have never seen an OC who has as little ability to scheme a receiver open as DK, it's just a bunch of arbitrary routes and hopefully someone gets open and matt sees him before he's knocked on his a$$.

The amount of coverage sacks Ryan took today was depressing. Does Ryan share the blame? Yeah. It's clear who needed to step it up though, and he was sitting pretty up in the booth.

Just now, stizz said:

Not tanking two years ago cost us Oliver. Not tanking last year with fluke wins against Minshew and Kyle Allen essentially punted this season by keeping Quinn employed. 

Tanking is the way to go for this franchise right now.

I wouldn’t consider those wins flukes considering we kicked their *****. Honestly, Oliver has disappointed thus far and at least according to PFF has been dreadful this year. After this game, Raheem is gone anyway. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Ryan is never given a dump option when pressure comes. I can’t tell you how many times the RB took the play action fake and did absolutely nothing to try to find an open spot underneath for Matt to dump to. That’s Offense 101

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I wouldn’t consider those wins flukes considering we kicked their *****. Honestly, Oliver has disappointed thus far and at least according to PFF has been dreadful this year. After this game, Raheem is gone anyway. 

Those games were absolutely flukes in that neither were competent QBs, yet Blank took the wins as if they were.

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This is our worst loss of the last two years. We looked unprepared and uninterested.  We have brought together the worst coaching staff in football.  Even worse than the Jets

I wouldn't say worse than the Jets.

Adam Gase is a one man horror show. He didn't even deserve an immediate 2nd HC job. Can't figure out what was going through the Jets FO's minds when they hired him after sucking with the Dolphins 

8 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

They should be but I’m honestly not excited about the Bogdan signing. Does he really move the needle that much for that amount of money??

I think so in the grand scheme of things.  Trey, Gallinari, bogdan...those are some sharpshooters.  Adding Rondo in the mix for veteran presence, and I  love the okongwu pick.  I think as a whole signing bogdan fits in with the rest of the puzzle.

it’s pricey for sure, but Atlanta isn’t bringing in a bonafide star so getting those next tier players makes sense to me.