*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

The playoff "dream" is over.  Keep Koetter for the rest of the year then get rid of everyone right after week 17.  Our future GM will see this stink.  

The biggest thing I want to see is who is playing and who has packed it in.  Deon Jones seems like he has packed it in since he got paid.  Grady, Oluokun and AJ Terrell came to play.  Many others on that defense quit.     

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

The playoff "dream" is over.  Keep Koetter for the rest of the year then get rid of everyone right after week 17.  Our future GM will see this stink.  

The biggest thing I want to see is who is playing and who has packed it in.  Deon Jones seems like he has packed it in since he got paid.  Grady, Oluokun and AJ Terrell came to play.  Many others on that defense quit.     

Why

1 minute ago, capitan said:

The issue is not MR or the Oline....It is DK and is awful play designs and playcalling!!!!!

I'm not going to say Ryan has no blame, but yes DK is a huge part of our downfall today. An actual NFL offensive coord gives his offense and QB a fighting chance. DK just throws darts at a 20 play playbook