*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirk is getting outcoached. After that first drive, Allen’s been taking away the middle of the field yet we’re still running digs and deep over routes. We need to start attacking outside the numbers w

There you go! Sit in coverage and make him show you he can read! Illiterate ****er!

Should have been OPI on Sanders.

Posted Images

Ryan takes all the blame.  But the line has not played well. The receivers have not played well. The running backs played poorly. 

You can say get me college QB X because they can run around but there was no situation where a running QB escapes what we saw today. Besides Ryan is struggling today because of the offensive play calling not because he doesn't have 4.4 speed. Also the complaint that another QB excels in DKs offense because they can scramble is nonsense. Ryan is the only QB to excel in this offense.

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

YES!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Well umm... The Hawks signed Bogdanovic...

The hawks signed a offer sheet for Bogdanovic, he is a restricted free agent so Sacramento has 48 hours to match the offer.  Hopefully it get done but it's not a done deal. 

Edited by insight
Just now, Jesus said:

Ryan takes all the blame.  But the line has not played well. The receivers have not played well. The running backs played poorly. 

You can say get me college QB X because they can run around but there was no situation where a running QB escapes what we saw today. Besides Ryan is struggling today because of the offensive play calling not because he doesn't have 4.4 speed. Also the complaint that another QB excels in DKs offense because they can scramble is nonsense. Ryan is the only QB to excel in this offense.

This. Jameis had some okayish seasons and that’s about it. Matt’s the only one that has ever looked like a legit top 10, even MVP level QB in his offense.

I didn't expect a win, but I also didn't expect this. Team looked lost on a whole. Defense is better, but still pretty bad. Offense just crumbled against quality competition. No reason for Hill to have the game he did, and no reason for the offense to be this inept.

At this point I'm too tired to analyze it further, but Morris isn't the one. Yeah not fair after only one game against a good team, but it's not like he wasn't a part of what got us here in the first place.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

yup

You knew this was going to happen as soon as expectations were raised just a little bit. The last two seasons we started with high expectations, lost a few games and as soon as we were out of  it, we had a turn around. This season the same happened but the crazy season gave us renewed hope for post season and here we are getting humiliated by a short handed rival. We need a reset.