*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirk is getting outcoached. After that first drive, Allen’s been taking away the middle of the field yet we’re still running digs and deep over routes. We need to start attacking outside the numbers w

There you go! Sit in coverage and make him show you he can read! Illiterate ****er!

Should have been OPI on Sanders.

Posted Images

How many season did the Saints go 9-7 after a super bowl win and we can’t even field a complete team is mind boggling. 

like look at the Saints Dline compared to ours. They have been picking further down the draft too the past couple of years.  THIS IS WHY DIMI BOY IS FIRED. 

CAM JORDAN HAS THREE SACKS! We can’t even find a Henderson Equivalent for the Falcons yet along a Cam Jordan. Oline is washed too. 

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

This game ain’t all on the o-line. They haven’t been lights out today. But there’ve been way too many plays today where Matt done got through three-four reads and nothing is there.

By the third read, Russell Wilson is 15 yards down the field...

Just now, diehardfalconsfan said:

This is the first time I really have felt like Ryan's time might be up soon. I realize some of it is on the play calling and receivers not getting open but this feels different.

Yeah cause the oline is trying to get him killed.  I cannot believe you think getting sacked 8 times is Ryans fault.