*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

1 minute ago, insight said:

Come on! Stop it!!!!!! The offensive moved down the field on 3 occasions and choked in the Red Zone.  You have to come away with touchdowns not choke and force your kicker to be the hero. I've seen this move with multiple offensive coordinators it's the players.  

If you can't see what's happening that's on you. The routes are bland, and it's causing Ryan to have to hold the ball. On the last drive there were literally all of our receivers running into the same zone. The entire 1st half is littered with plays like that. OC's exist for a reason. The Saints are having 0 issues getting their top target open. Meanwhile Ridley for us is invisible because Dirk can't scheme to save his life.

1 minute ago, insight said:

Come on! Stop it!!!!!! The offensive moved down the field on 3 occasions and choked in the Red Zone.  You have to come away with touchdowns not choke and force your kicker to be the hero. I've seen this move with multiple offensive coordinators it's the players.  

I’ve always been the guy that believed the ultimate onus belonged with the players. These are grown men, and professionals, but Dirk is leaving a lot out there right now.

There are things that he can do to take advantage of what the defense is doing. They’re straight manning up on us across the board and I ain’t seen no bunch formations, no pick routes, no mesh concepts, stuff that frees guys up.

He’s calling stuff with guys running routes at the same level. We’re running dig routes with the safety in the middle of the field. We’re playing right into their hands.

7 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I really hate the media coverage of NFL Football. These MFs got every excuse in the world for Taysom Hill, but wanna talk down on a guy like Lamar Jackson. Reggie Bush punk *** giving him a C.

Taysom has played 20 snaps as a starting QB....Lamar has received a ton of accolades over the last 2 years, has multiple years of experience, but has played below average season this season and deserves criticism.

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I’ve always been the guy that believed the ultimate onus belonged with the players. These are grown men, and professionals, but Dirk is leaving a lot out there right now.

There are things that he can do to take advantage of what the defense is doing. They’re straight manning up on us across the board and I ain’t seen no bunch formations, no pick routes, no mesh concepts, stuff that frees guys up.

He’s calling stuff with guys running routes at the same level. We’re running dig routes with the safety in the middle of the field. We’re playing right into their hands.

Raheem just said out of halftime we have no one getting open.

Hint hint.

Need more than easy “Just collapse the pocket” strategy with no one open down field.