*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirk is getting outcoached. After that first drive, Allen’s been taking away the middle of the field yet we’re still running digs and deep over routes. We need to start attacking outside the numbers w

There you go! Sit in coverage and make him show you he can read! Illiterate ****er!

Should have been OPI on Sanders.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sir Joe™ said:

Sean Payton wearing his mask without covering his nose is like wearing trousers with your wang hanging out your zipper... defeats the purpose

I think he's already been fined already this year by the NFL for not wearing it properly I bet he'll get another one

7 minutes ago, athell said:

I watched.  Several times.  Debo was behind him.  So you think a wr who weighs 40 lbs less can pull a man 15 yards downfield?  Lol.

Stop blaming the refs.  That's some Saints type stuff.  Debo misplayed that badly.

Its called momentum, take a basic physics class. Same reason guys can "throw" a 300 pound man through the air. There's a clear pull on the jersey, it literally separates from the body as he goes by. Was poorly played but that didn't help.