Sarkisian's Alabama offense sets record for 35 points in 20 straight games

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

Dude can coach...:lol: I mean, there have been some powerful offenses in college football and his offense at Bama is unstoppable...

I'm sure if an NFL team could ignore the salary cap and stack superior talent to every opponent they face, he would probably be able to score 35 in 20 straight NFL games. 

6 hours ago, Snafu said:

But he couldn't put up 35 PPG in the NFL w/ an NFL MVP at QB and a top 5 WR in football history.

Bobby Petrino and Dirk Koetter were also an offensive masterminds at the collegiate level...

35 ppg would be top 5 in NFL history. Dude wasn't the best ever but he was leagues ahead of Koetter (offense wasn't the problem while he was here) and didn't deserve all the **** he got. AB should've either fired everyone after 2018 or given the whole cast one last go. Firing Manuel and Sark just to keep DQ and bring in Koetter was stupid and there's no way around that fact

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

35 ppg would be top 5 in NFL history. Dude wasn't the best ever but he was leagues ahead of Koetter (offense wasn't the problem while he was here) and didn't deserve all the **** he got. AB should've either fired everyone after 2018 or given the whole cast one last go. Firing Manuel and Sark just to keep DQ and bring in Koetter was stupid and there's no way around that fact

I disagee.

Sark's MO was moving the ball, but failing in the red zone. In year one he had 7 games in which we scored under 20 points and got bounced from the playoffs because we could only muster 10 points against the Eagles. Let us not forget the infamous roll-out call.

Year 2 he had 6 games under 20 points, all of them losses.

By comparison, Koetter has only had 6 games with under 20 points in 2019 and 2020 combined.

Sark 2017: 20.4 PPG

Sark 2018: 25.8 PPG

Koetter 2019: 23.8 PPG

Koetter 2020: 27 PPG

Dont take this as me saying I like Koetter, because I don't. I don't think either of them were/are capable of maximizing our talent.

Edited by Snafu
1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Really not funny, you don’t know that he was drinking again.

I have had family really struggle with alcoholism, it is horrible! Nothing about it funny!

I have too but I also don't take the internet super seriously so if you're looking for a PC response back you can look elsewhere.