Do you think that the Falcons would be 0-9 right now if Dan Quinn was still our head coach?

18 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Why is it that people on this message board can't move forward? Everyone always stuck in the past. Look to the future!! Future is bright!! Bring on the Aints!!

Until the next Falcons draft or FA bust at edge rusher comes through, every edge rusher who is associated with the Falcons will be compared to Beasley and Takk on this board.

I've been around here way too long.

15 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Why is it that people on this message board can't move forward? Everyone always stuck in the past. Look to the future!! Future is bright!! Bring on the Aints!!

19 minutes ago, athell said:

Who cares?  He's gone.  Good riddance.  Onward and upward!

This gives us a chance to speculate how much the coaching change to Raheem Morris made a difference. How much of the problem was DQ.

7 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm confused now.

What meant was that I was agreeing with you about people being stuck in the past and not moving on.

Watch and see that every edge rusher will be compared on this board to Beasley and Takk until the next bust at edge rusher comes along for the Falcons.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

What I was agreeing with you about people being stuck in the past and not moving on.

Watch and see that every edge rusher will be compared on this board to Beasley and Takk until the next bust at edge rusher comes along for the Falcons.

I gotcha now, and that's true. Just like how "but Kyle Shanahan, blah, blah, blah."

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

What do you think our record would be right now if Dan Quinn was still our head coach? Do you think that we would have beaten Minnesota if Dan Quinn was still our head coach? How about Carolina? How about Denver? 

To answer the title question...No.  The team is just too good to lose that many. They were barely able to find a way to lose 3 of those 5 games with him. 

Perhaps the more interesting question would be what our record would be right now if Quinn had been fired before the start of 2020?  Likewise, what would our question be with Raheem as our HC all of 2020?

Seattle 0-1 probably a loss under any HC?

Dallas 1-1 almost any other HC would have won this game

Chicago 2-1 really should have wond this game

Green Bay 2-2 we just seemed destined to lose this one

Carolina 2-3 blame this one on Koetter/Ryan than HC?

Minnesota 3-3 Cousins gave this game to anybody, probably incl. DQ?

Detroit 3-4 should have not lost this one but did

Carolina 4-4 Raheem won this game (DQ probably not?)

Denver 5-4 Much closer than it should have been, but still a win

Raheem would be 5-4 probably right now, but DQ maybe would have been 2-7?