Defensive Gameplan

kenn.junior

I believe we’ll see a heavy dose of Oliver and Neal blitzes to force him to make reads quick. Or combo blitzes of Oliver/Neal and Foye/Debo. Do NOT sit back in zones. Do NOT spy. Just relentless pressure. To the point he’s so in his head they can show blitz then drop back and force a pick. WHOEVER the QB is. 

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

I believe we’ll see a heavy dose of Oliver and Neal blitzes to force him to make reads quick. Or combo blitzes of Oliver/Neal and Foye/Debo. Do NOT sit back in zones. Do NOT spy. Just relentless pressure. To the point he’s so in his head they can show blitz then drop back and force a pick. WHOEVER the QB is. 

Was checking out the game from last year, Pats vs Bills where they completely shutdown Allen and made him look outright stupid with cover 0 a d blitzes.  That'd be my approach.  I seriously hope this isn't all smoke and mirrors because I want to see Hill at QB for a full game because I think it'll be hilariously inept. 

57 minutes ago, athell said:

Was checking out the game from last year, Pats vs Bills where they completely shutdown Allen and made him look outright stupid with cover 0 a d blitzes.  That'd be my approach.  I seriously hope this isn't all smoke and mirrors because I want to see Hill at QB for a full game because I think it'll be hilariously inept. 

I agree. My dad is scared of Hill but I’m like we haven’t seen him behind center for an entire game. Confuse his @ss. Keep the heat on him. 

Keep it simple. Stack the box (which we already do) and treat him like Tebow. Dust off those old option rules and make him prove he can read coverage. Throw 2 man out of the book this week. This week it’s all man-1 and keep a spy on him cuz he’s gonna look to take off when that first read is gone.