What does Takks failure tell us about ATL!?

On 11/21/2020 at 6:13 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You know, I’m not an *******, but I play one on the internet. So I have to ask: Why the **** are y’all still talking about somebody who is a bust and gone?

Takk says no more about this organization than A. Bruce or JA98. 

whine whine whine whine. 

The comparison isn’t a player, it’s the fact that our defense and coaches are so bad we start a player who can’t pass another teams physical. Did you even read the post? Haha

1 hour ago, matty72780 said:

The comparison isn’t a player, it’s the fact that our defense and coaches are so bad we start a player who can’t pass another teams physical. Did you even read the post? Haha

1 hour ago, matty72780 said:

You know, I’m not an *******, but I play one on the internet. So I have to ask: Why the **** are y’all still talking about somebody who is a bust and gone?

whine whine whine whine. 

2 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You know, I’m not an *******, but I play one on the internet. So I have to ask: Why the **** are y’all still talking about somebody who is a bust and gone?

whine whine whine whine. 

Well, if we can’t discuss our franchise’s failures what else do we have to talk about?

On 11/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, matty72780 said:

The craziest thing about all of this is that since he was drafted in 2017 he’s played in 49 of 54 games from the 2017 season till we cut him (guarantee if he didn’t pop off on social he’d be starting for us this week). 

He can’t even make the Bengals or the 49ers actual TEAM, yet he’s played in 90% of our games since we drafted him. Who else sees something wrong with this picture and if this isn’t the most plain as day thing supporting why our D is always so bad I don’t know what is.

A starter on the Falcons D can’t pass other teams physicals hahaha. It all makes sense now. Makes you wonder who else we have “starting” that would be on a practice squad for the other 31 NFL franchises. 

SMH - only in the A! 

BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!!

Chuck Smith said months ago that Jarrett is the only legit NFL starter on our defense

6 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

whine whine whine whine. 

Your response proves you’re an idiot. 

On 11/21/2020 at 6:28 AM, DonOfThemBirds said:

To be honest, it isn't the Falcons fault that Takk wanted out of Atlanta so bad that he wanted to be released while not healthy and go on to fail his physicals for both the Bengals and Niners.

If he was smart, he should've just stayed for the rest of the season and got healthy under the care of team doctors and hopefully been healthy enough to play some going into FA.

Takk and smart shoudn't be put in the same sentence

8 hours ago, matty72780 said:

Your response proves you’re an idiot. 

Your mother and I taught you better than that. We busted our rear ends to make sure you had everything you needed so that you would have the best chance to become a responsible and respectful person. Now look at you!! Look at how you repay us!!

You insult people!? Because they don't share your feelings!?? 

The shame is unbearable.

On 11/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, matty72780 said:

The craziest thing about all of this is that since he was drafted in 2017 he’s played in 49 of 54 games from the 2017 season till we cut him (guarantee if he didn’t pop off on social he’d be starting for us this week). 

He can’t even make the Bengals or the 49ers actual TEAM, yet he’s played in 90% of our games since we drafted him. Who else sees something wrong with this picture and if this isn’t the most plain as day thing supporting why our D is always so bad I don’t know what is.

A starter on the Falcons D can’t pass other teams physicals hahaha. It all makes sense now. Makes you wonder who else we have “starting” that would be on a practice squad for the other 31 NFL franchises. 

SMH - only in the A! 

BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!!

Well, this is the elephant in the room. Coaching is a problem, but it won't fix a talent issue.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:13 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You know, I’m not an *******, but I play one on the internet. So I have to ask: Why the **** are y’all still talking about somebody who is a bust and gone?

whine whine whine whine. 

I don't like fans crapping on former players simply because they have a new logo. But I don't believe Tak was the point. He was an example. That the starters for the Falcons, which many fans assume are talented and are being held back, when put on other squads, cannot manage to be a starter. Takk isn't the only one. Also this trend goes into reverse. Falcons have accepted other teams backups as starters, and use them a lot.

If the team is as talented as many fans believe, why such a discrepancy?