This is why draft rankings and grades are a joke

5 minutes ago, Rings said:

I’ve never understood your false sense of confidence you have on who we would or wouldn’t draft.  We don’t even know who the GM is, let’s not pretend we know what is going to happen in April.

Who trades up into top 5 for a DT? Dude has to be next AD or Mack or it’s not worth it lol

On 11/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

Who trades up into top 5 for a DT? Dude has to be next AD or Mack or it’s not worth it lol

He very well may be the best D# player in the Draft , period! And he could be the best player period. I think he is going to be the best D player ,, not even close.  By  the time the draft gets here. you guys will be singing a different tune. Dixie Land is where I hope he lands in the middle of Hotlanta. 

On 11/21/2020 at 12:55 PM, Draftnut57 said:

Marvin Wilson !! Ranked in the first Round.. I think we'll be high enough to get him.. We should trade up to get this once in every 10 year DT.  At 6-5, 311 lbs,  from F.S.  The best DL man in this whole class  and it 's not even close. This player is a game changer.  Better than Derick Brown that was the #1 DT last year.. He will be in the top 15 but sadly we probably will be in that top 15 I'm pretty sure. If so,, a no brainer ! Best DL in the whole draft. Go BIG or go home. 

Say what?? Once a decade DT? Maybe I’m reading different scouting reports. 

12 hours ago, Akod2017 said:

Say what?? Once a decade DT? Maybe I’m reading different scouting reports. 

Just remember this DT, When the Scouting combine gets here for the 21 Draft. He'll be in the top 5 I'm pretty sure. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in the top 3 picks.. It's according what team will be there and if they need a QB or not.

3 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Just remember this DT, When the Scouting combine gets here for the 21 Draft. He'll be in the top 5 I'm pretty sure. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in the top 3 picks.. It's according what team will be there and if they need a QB or not.

I mean if he shows agility at the combine he could be top 10 but overall he has just used power, a quick first step, and a very good swim move for success. That all sounds good but agility at DT is the name of the game these days. He tends to hit the ground off balanced when he breaks through the line. Elite DTs regain balance and adjust but us laymen see breaking the line and moving the QB as some massive win. Not in today’s game where the ball comes out so quick (except in our offense) that simply disrupting the pocket is not enough. 

In other words to say he’s a once in a decade talent doesn’t jive with me. I think he would have gone after Wilkins two years ago if you could take this polished version of Wilson and put him in that class... Of course the senior bowl and combine have changed my views on players every year so we will see.