• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may eat these words in a few days, but I fully hope and pray that Sean Payton's fascination with Taysom Hill allows him to play an entire game against us at QB and we don't see Jameis Winston.  I do

Nah. Like this...

Don't really understand why Skip Bayless was so proud of Hill's 100 QBR when he only threw 2 passes vs the Bucs lol.

Posted Images

I may eat these words in a few days, but I fully hope and pray that Sean Payton's fascination with Taysom Hill allows him to play an entire game against us at QB and we don't see Jameis Winston.  I do not buy it one bit, I do not believe Sean Payton one bit, but time will tell.  One thing that is annoyingly clear is that if anyone could turn Taysom Hill into a winning qb for a day it would be Sean Payton...

Just now, 4dabirds said:

I hope the Falcons can score fast and often so that Hill will be forced to throw the ball. 

Yup and honestly I'd go cover 0 and force him to the air.  If this is real, which I still doubt, but if it is...make that dude throw and throw often.  Blitz often.  Have Debo spy.  

I feel like Hill takes the first series and after that the hand it over to Jameis but we will find out.

27 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

I hope the Falcons can score fast and often so that Hill will be forced to throw the ball. 

Agree...he has like 18 total pass attempts...I want too see the guy need to read the defense and pass. I also wanna see Neal/DeBo/Foye clean his ******* clock on one of his run plays.

48 minutes ago, athell said:

Yup and honestly I'd go cover 0 and force him to the air.  If this is real, which I still doubt, but if it is...make that dude throw and throw often.  Blitz often.  Have Debo spy.  

I feel like Hill takes the first series and after that the hand it over to Jameis but we will find out.

Please no man coverage. Turn your back to Hill and he will run the entire game. 

Passing

Year Age Tm piece of poop No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% 1D Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate QBR Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD
Career       46 13   10 18 55.6 205 0 0.0 1 5.6 9 44 11.4 8.9 20.5 4.5 72.7   3 17 8.95 6.81 14.3  
2018 28 NOR   7 16 4   3 7 42.9 64 0 0.0 1 14.3 3 44 9.1 2.7 21.3 4.0 36.3 41.1 1 3 7.63 2.00 12.5    
2019 29 NOR wr 7 16 5   3 6 50.0 55 0 0.0 0 0.0 3 20 9.2 9.2 18.3 3.4 81.9 85.0 1 9 6.57 6.57 14.3    
2020 30 NOR qb 7 9 4   4 5 80.0 86 0 0.0 0 0.0 3 38 17.2 17.2 21.5 9.6 118.7 49.6 1 5 13.50 13.50 16.7    

This is Hills passing stats for his career in the NFL. Force him to pass.

Edited by oztin
7 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Please no man coverage. Turn your back to Hill and he will run the entire game. 

Nah, I don't think so.  If we can pressure with our front 7 and leave the corners on an island,which let's be honest should not be a problem, they would keep everything in front of them and make Taysom make stupid decisions and get rid of the ball quickly.  Bring Keke and Rico down towards the box for extra eyes and bodies.  He can't run the ball all game.  He doesn't shy away from contact and that would be an awful game plan for the Saints if that is their plan.

But it's not.  Because Sean being Sean.

37 minutes ago, athell said:

Nah, I don't think so.  If we can pressure with our front 7 and leave the corners on an island,which let's be honest should not be a problem, they would keep everything in front of them and make Taysom make stupid decisions and get rid of the ball quickly.  Bring Keke and Rico down towards the box for extra eyes and bodies.  He can't run the ball all game.  He doesn't shy away from contact and that would be an awful game plan for the Saints if that is their plan.

But it's not.  Because Sean being Sean.

I don’t see us generating pressure without blitzing Sunday. Fowler out. Means doesn’t win with his hands.