This week will show y’all a mobile qb isn’t what we need

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt Ryan will outperform the quick, fast, speedy, athletic mobile qb in Taysom Hill.   I rather take accuracy and precise passing over a mobile qb with no accuracy with no reading ability.  Falcons w

If one QB performs better than another QB in a game, the only thing that showed, is that one QB performed better than the other in that game

Hey OP... This thread is total DUDE BRO material man 😂

Posted Images

I don't care if he isnt mobile or not...I do care if he throws the ball down the ****ed field when he has 4 seconds or more to do so. 

Mobility does little for bad pass blocking. Anticipation and willing to take chances on your guys is what a QB needs. Sometimes Ryan has IT....then there are significant stretches of time that he forgets how to play the game of football.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:10 AM, BirdGangATL said:

Matt Ryan will outperform the quick, fast, speedy, athletic mobile qb in Taysom Hill.   I rather take accuracy and precise passing over a mobile qb with no accuracy with no reading ability.  Falcons win 27-13!  Who dat? We dat! Rise Up!

How'd this statement work out for ya?? 

On 11/20/2020 at 11:10 AM, BirdGangATL said:

Matt Ryan will outperform the quick, fast, speedy, athletic mobile qb in Taysom Hill.   I rather take accuracy and precise passing over a mobile qb with no accuracy with no reading ability.  Falcons win 27-13!  Who dat? We dat! Rise Up!

And you woke up.....give me a mobile QB. 

Edited by Atl Falcon
On 11/20/2020 at 10:10 AM, BirdGangATL said:

The only Ryan was hitting with any kind of accuracy today was the ground. :lol:

On 11/20/2020 at 10:30 AM, egoprime II said:

The Falcons cannot take NO lightly.   I'm concerned that the Saints will try to run our D down by controlling TOP with a very aggressive run game.  Are Morriss and Ulrich able to gameplan for that?

Apparently not.

But dang, you definitely nailed it. I had even liked this post before the game so definitely wanted to come back to it and give you your props. 🤘🏻

On 11/20/2020 at 6:34 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep and also a huge question is can Taysom Hill be a consistently accurate passer all game? Not just an accurate passer on trick plays and only throwing 2 or 3 passes in a game.

78.3 completion % on 23 attempts and a 108.9 QB rating seems like a pretty good day. 

I guess it was Taysom that ended up sending y’all defense to the Upper Room. 😅

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

The only Ryan was hitting with any kind of accuracy today was the ground. :lol:

Apparently not.

But dang, you definitely nailed it. I had even liked this post before the game so definitely wanted to come back to it and give you your props. 🤘🏻

78.3 completion % on 23 attempts and a 108.9 QB rating seems like a pretty good day. 

I guess it was Taysom that ended up sending y’all defense to the Upper Room. 😅

You know, our D looked pretty decent for awhile.   It was a combination of our offense looking....being?... clueless, and the Saints going all out all game long, on offense and defense, that kept our D on the field way too long.   

The end was predictable.... the Saints running the ball down our throats.... tired and gassed Falcons defenders looking at each other like "I thought -YOU- were gonna tackle him..."

Your QB had a terrific day, he deserves the accolades.   He needs to prove himself against a much better defense, though.   

The Falcons were completely out-coached today.   I'm not looking forward to the rematch.

Thanks for the props.... same to you.   Good luck to you guys going forward.   🙂

12 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

This aged terrible ... L (btw that was such a broad dumb statement based off Taysom Hill regardless of how he performed) 

The on-field ability, of the Falcons football team, to elevate the play of opposing QB's, thru bad play and horrific coaching on defense...... is unmatched by any other NFL team.

It doesn't help when our offense chips in, which it did in -this- game a -lot-.