This week will show y’all a mobile qb isn’t what we need

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt Ryan will outperform the quick, fast, speedy, athletic mobile qb in Taysom Hill.   I rather take accuracy and precise passing over a mobile qb with no accuracy with no reading ability.  Falcons w

If one QB performs better than another QB in a game, the only thing that showed, is that one QB performed better than the other in that game

Hey OP... This thread is total DUDE BRO material man 😂

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Matt Ryan will outperform the quick, fast, speedy, athletic mobile qb in Taysom Hill.   I rather take accuracy and precise passing over a mobile qb with no accuracy with no reading ability.  Falcons win 27-13!  Who dat? We dat! Rise Up!

That's a hot take. Only time will tell. I guess that's why they play the game...

Not to mention it's not fair to state a mobile QB isn't what we need, when he is nowhere near the likes of a solid draft pick like Mahomes, Jackson, Watson. 

2 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

That's a hot take. Only time will tell. I guess that's why they play the game...

Not to mention it's not fair to state a mobile QB isn't what we need, when he is nowhere near the likes of a solid draft pick like Mahomes, Jackson, Watson. 

Man could you imagine Mahomes with our receiving corp?

3 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Man could you imagine Mahomes with our receiving corp?

So Sammy Watkins, Hill, Kelce, CEH, Hardman, and Leveon Bell are garbage?

Kelce is considered a top 2 in the NFL at his position.

Hill is considered top 10, if not top 5.

Leveon Bell is one season removed from being considered in the NFL's top 3. CEH is likely better than Gurley right now.

Hardman/Watkins are a wash when compared to Ridley/Gage.

8 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Matt Ryan will outperform the quick, fast, speedy, athletic mobile qb in Taysom Hill.   I rather take accuracy and precise passing over a mobile qb with no accuracy with no reading ability.  Falcons win 27-13!  Who dat? We dat! Rise Up!

Well... if an inaccurate mobile QB is your only option over an accurate pocket passer then sure, you take the more accurate passer.   Thing is, there are mobile QB's who can accurately throw the ball.  Which is what every team should want.  I would take that option any time.

The Falcons cannot take NO lightly.   I'm concerned that the Saints will try to run our D down by controlling TOP with a very aggressive run game.  Are Morriss and Ulrich able to gameplan for that?

6 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

So Sammy Watkins, Hill, Kelce, CEH, Hardman, and Leveon Bell are garbage?

Kelce is considered a top 2 in the NFL at his position.

Hill is considered top 10, if not top 5.

Leveon Bell is one season removed from being considered in the NFL's top 3. CEH is likely better than Gurley right now.

Hardman/Watkins are a wash when compared to Ridley/Gage.

Jones, in my opinion, is number 1.

Calvin is a rising top 5.

Gurley is known for pass catching ability.

Gage has shown he can fill in.

Olamide is one of the most underrated players in the NFL.

so yeah, our corp is better. 

Edited by irrevelantfalconsfan
3 hours ago, SexualChocolate said:

What's Watson's record this year?

LOL - Have you seen his supporting cast? You trade D-Hop and have Will Fuller and Cooks.... C'mon man... Deshaun Watson is having an excellent year despite the record and last week lol. But don't ever diss that man... We'd take him in a heartbeat if we had a chance. 

7 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Jones, in my opinion, is number 1.

Calvin is a rising top 5.

Gurley is known for pass catching ability.

Gage has shown he can fill in.

Olamide is one of the most underrated players in the NFL.

so yeah, our corp is better. 

When you include TE and RB it’s a wash.  Add in playcaller and it’s a clear advantage for Mahomes overall

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Why would you use Hill as the benchmark? Most of the best QBs in the NFL right now are mobile (not the same as running).

PS: Hill is the latter

Yeah, I mean, Hill is Tebow at this point.  An athlete with acceptable  arm talent.  But that’s not enough to qualify as an NFL QB.  

The position is more about decision making than anything else

45 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Yeah, I mean, Hill is Tebow at this point.  An athlete with acceptable  arm talent.  But that’s not enough to qualify as an NFL QB.  

The position is more about decision making than anything else

Yep and also a huge question is can Taysom Hill be a consistently accurate passer all game? Not just an accurate passer on trick plays and only throwing 2 or 3 passes in a game.

22 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

Shoot Jackson seems to have been somewhat figured out it appears. Crap teams were keeping Wilson in the pocket also and see how that turned out.

It is the unwise and foolish soul, which dares blaspheme against The Taysom, for in the times of thy sickness He shall turn from thou, and not place His holy hands upon thy sick all-screwed-up rickety old body, nor shall He heal thine illogical football mind, but send ye instead forever to swim against the urine tide of Bourbon Street, in Stinktown, along I-10.  

Streams of the River: Jesus touches the Leper and heals him