• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is must see TV  

😂😂  

Wow.   ......that is one nice desk set.

17 minutes ago, radio24 said:

The sainst D is still good but they are about to find out how much confidence and leadership Brees inspired. Hill is passionate but hes inconsistent and just a plain bad passer under live bullets.  

You really can’t confirm that based on his snaps and starts at QB. This week will tell a lot....don’t be surprised if he plays well. If Payton believes in him look out. 

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

You really can’t confirm that based on his snaps and starts at QB. This week will tell a lot....don’t be surprised if he plays well. If Payton believes in him look out. 

If Payton really believed in him as much as he says he does then why have they wasted their time with Teddy Bridgewater last year and Jameis Winston this year? Seems very counterproductive. The other thing that makes me pause at that statement is the fact that in going on 3 years now Hill has attempted only 18 passes. He's caught more passes than that. Hill throwing the ball doesn't concern me. His running ability is very concerning.

6 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

He reminds me of Steve Young.....don’t underestimate this guy. 

He doesn't even remind me of Steve Young at all.

Taysom Hill is also a way more physical runner than Young ever was. Young is one of the highest IQ QBs I've ever seen outside of Peyton Manning and Dan Marino.

6 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Nothing will ever top the 2006 home loss to the Panthers. 10-3 loss with Chris Weinke at QB for the Panthers and they only attempted like 10 passes the entire game. That was just so embarrassing. Never thought they could top the 44-11 drumming the year before when Vick admitted that they didn't care about winning that game because they had already been eliminated from the playoffs. Then let's not forget Smitty's final game and the 34-3 beat down by the Panthers in Atlanta. The Falcons have absolutely owned the series since the beginning in 1995 but the Panthers have laid some pretty embarrassing beatdowns on the Falcons in Atlanta over the years.

I beg to differ.  
28-3

On 11/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Has Hill ever started and finished a saints games? I know he comes in multiple times but I don't know.

No...and he won't play all of the snaps in this one either if the Falcons can muster a lead. The Saints first drive or two will be heavily scripted and practiced. This will give us a great chance to see where Morris is with in game adjustments as a HC. Also, with any new hands on the ball for multiple touches, their is always an enhanced turn over chance. If the Falcons can get an early score off a turnover, they can take the ball right out of Hill's hands and place the burden on Winston to bring the Saints back. 

17 hours ago, falcndave said:

No...and he won't play all of the snaps in this one either if the Falcons can muster a lead. The Saints first drive or two will be heavily scripted and practiced. This will give us a great chance to see where Morris is with in game adjustments as a HC. Also, with any new hands on the ball for multiple touches, their is always an enhanced turn over chance. If the Falcons can get an early score off a turnover, they can take the ball right out of Hill's hands and place the burden on Winston to bring the Saints back. 

I think there is a reason Hill has not been a full time starter. Nice at gimmick and occasional snap plays.