• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is must see TV  

😂😂  

Wow.   ......that is one nice desk set.

Cowherd said Hill has 18 career passes. I hope we throw some creative blitzes his way and capitalize on his inexperience having to read a defense and be a full time QB vs a gadget player.

i could see his longest run being greater than his longest air pass in this offense. They have 6 passes of 20+ air yards all season.

2 hours ago, wnyfalconfan said:

The Falcons run defense is supposed to be good. Or does it only look that way because its been so easy to pass on them. Maybe Payton saw something he feels he can exploit. Or hes just crazy and petty. I guess we'll find out on Sunday

We're ok, but the saints offense can run, and they throw alot of check downs to Kamara. You shut down Kamara, you beat the saints. 

• FalconsIn2012 changed the title to Notes 11/20 - Saints Name Taysum Hill Starter
4 hours ago, Jesus said:

I have more confidence in dealing with Hill with Morris at HC than Quinn.

Ain't that the truth. If Quinn was still here and facing Hill we'd get blown the **** out!!!! It would be over at halftime. Still not entirely sure of the Falcons chances against Hill. This is the worst possible outcome IMO because of how well Hill runs the ball.

33 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Nope. Now that I've read the article again in more detail it's the famous "unnamed source."

Ok that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure.  I guess we will find out...I seriously hope they roll Hill out there full time.  Of course I say that now and if they beat us with Hill I may break something in my home lol

Just now, athell said:

Ok that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure.  I guess we will find out...I seriously hope they roll Hill out there full time.  Of course I say that now and if they beat us with Hill I may break something in my home lol

Nothing will ever top the 2006 home loss to the Panthers. 10-3 loss with Chris Weinke at QB for the Panthers and they only attempted like 10 passes the entire game. That was just so embarrassing. Never thought they could top the 44-11 drumming the year before when Vick admitted that they didn't care about winning that game because they had already been eliminated from the playoffs. Then let's not forget Smitty's final game and the 34-3 beat down by the Panthers in Atlanta. The Falcons have absolutely owned the series since the beginning in 1995 but the Panthers have laid some pretty embarrassing beatdowns on the Falcons in Atlanta over the years.

10 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Nothing will ever top the 2006 home loss to the Panthers. 10-3 loss with Chris Weinke at QB for the Panthers and they only attempted like 10 passes the entire game. That was just so embarrassing. Never thought they could top the 44-11 drumming the year before when Vick admitted that they didn't care about winning that game because they had already been eliminated from the playoffs. Then let's not forget Smitty's final game and the 34-3 beat down by the Panthers in Atlanta. The Falcons have absolutely owned the series since the beginning in 1995 but the Panthers have laid some pretty embarrassing beatdowns on the Falcons in Atlanta over the years.

Ugh don't remind me!

Random question, apologies but I've been curious, do you play Golf Clash by chance?