• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is must see TV  

😂😂  

Wow.   ......that is one nice desk set.

• FalconsIn2012 changed the title to Notes 11/20 - Saints Week & QB Intrigue

I am not often surprised, but starting Taysom Hill?  He gives them an effective change of pace but is he capable of playing every play?  When Brees went down, they turned to Jameis Winston.  While not impressive, he proved to be serviceable.  He has a nice deep ball and can manage a game.  I am not convinced Hill can do either of those. 

Michael Thomas has refused to run a fly route?  Does anyone have details on this?  Is this just Sean Payton's flak?

Truth or BS?  What do you think?

Just now, NaGaBoy said:

I am not often surprised, but starting Taysom Hill?  He gives them an effective change of pace but is he capable of playing every play?  When Brees went down, they turned to Jameis Winston.  While not impressive, he proved to be serviceable.  He has a nice deep ball and can manage a game.  I am not convinced Hill can do either of those. 

Michael Thomas has refused to run a fly route?  Does anyone have details on this?  Is this just Sean Payton's flak?

Truth or BS?  What do you think?

My uneducated Saints fan take- Taysom knows the entire playbook - front to back. He has been here now 3 years. Winston, while probably a better pure passer vs Taysom ( but do we really know? ) doesnt have the full grasp of the playbook more than likely. 

Another factor- Taysom is indeed a true running threat. He runs a 4.4 and is powerful. That HAS to be defensed. So that means if Atlanta keeps a "spy" thats one less player to defend the pass. 

Im excited to see what we have in Taysom as a starter. He was a really good QB at BYU. 

53 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

It’s shocking how much they look like Matt Ryan

They have a great life ahead for them. Going to be tall, athletic, top Division 1 recruits and get a great inheritance at some point. All they have to do is lead exemplary lives and make other people's lives better...good luck, Ice boys. 

31 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Knowing Payton, I bet both guys play. No idea how he is going to rotate them. If the Saints get ahead, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a heavy dose of run game with Tayson at QB.

Has Hill ever started and finished a saints games? I know he comes in multiple times but I don't know.

39 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

My uneducated Saints fan take- Taysom knows the entire playbook - front to back. He has been here now 3 years. Winston, while probably a better pure passer vs Taysom ( but do we really know? ) doesnt have the full grasp of the playbook more than likely. 

Another factor- Taysom is indeed a true running threat. He runs a 4.4 and is powerful. That HAS to be defensed. So that means if Atlanta keeps a "spy" thats one less player to defend the pass. 

Im excited to see what we have in Taysom as a starter. He was a really good QB at BYU. 

It makes more sense to see what Hill can bring to the table as a QB....Winston has had plenty of seasons for people to know what he is capable of. Winston can still be an average or slight plus average starter, but is prone to game changing mistakes.

Hill is an unknown QB quantity. If he wants to make the big NFL money, this is his chance.

• FalconsIn2012 changed the title to Notes 11/20 - Saints Name Taysum Hill Starter