Falcon Thanksgiving: What are you grateful for with this Franchise?

14 hours ago, E. T. said:

I'm thankful for what Arthur Blank and the Falcons have done for the community! I mean they have done some top notch things like....feeding the homeless, donating homes, clothes, donating to cancer, diabetes, military veterans, scholarships....I could go on and on. And now AB is involved in building a huge childrens hospital!

Yes, I'm proud of so many things with my team!

And I'm thankful to the fans, who foot the bill for almost every bit of that.  

17 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Lot of that had to do with 3/4 of the defense coming back from injuries early in the year. Half the names on defense in some of those gms were unknown. 

But since you brought it up ....where or when did TD EVER find a pass rusherin three decades.  I’ll hang up and listen 

Grady Jarret

41 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Grady Jarret

I love GJ and he was a great TD pick - but he’s only had like 24 sacks in 6 yrs and the most he’s ever had in a single season is 7 so he’s very average as a pass rusher. He has been pretty good the last two yrs as a pass rushing DT but more of  a great disruptor that explosive and creates havoc. I’m not knocking GJ at all and we’re fortunate to have him but it’s sad that he’s the only above average and best TD DL pick in 13 yrs
Let me reword my question - did TD ever find a true edge rusher in 13 yrs? 

17 hours ago, E. T. said:

I'm thankful for what Arthur Blank and the Falcons have done for the community! I mean they have done some top notch things like....feeding the homeless, donating homes, clothes, donating to cancer, diabetes, military veterans, scholarships....I could go on and on. And now AB is involved in building a huge childrens hospital!

Yes, I'm proud of so many things with my team!

Right on brotha! Great post!

I know this may not be popular but I’m thankful that in 1966 Rankin Smith, Sr had the desire, ability and the vision to bring a NFL franchise to Atlanta that has stayed here for over 50 years and has brought us a wide range of emotions, a lot of good times and many great memories. 

There are many cities that have had NFL teams and lost them. There are even more that would love to have one but never will. We are fortunate and blessed as sports fans to have this team here. They drive me crazy sometimes but I have been a die hard Falcons fan since I watched my first Falcons game on my dad’s knee when I was 4 years old in 1966 and I will be a die hard fan until the day I take my last breath on this earth.