38 minutes ago, vel said:

This is not a sexist comment, so please don't take it that way, but the woman ref has been bad every time I've seen her reffing. That spot is atrocious. I remember earlier in the year she called a Falcons game and was consistently bad then too. 

It’s a bad spot.  But even so, you can see it’s spotted a half yard behind the LOS.  That game he should have been credited with .5 sacks and 2 TFL’s but received none of it

12 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

lol....but if you use PFR’s stats for the game it shows 0 TFL despite this showing in their play but play for the game

3 11:36 4 1 ATL 42 Mike Davis right guard for -1 yards (tackle by Foyesade Oluokun and Grady 

Of course tackles are not an official stat in the NFL. I think TFL might be, but that doesn't make sense if tackles aren't. Tackles have been a confusing thing for years. I read somewhere that the reason why Clay Matthews and Jessie Tuggle are listed so high for tackles in the 1980's was because their respective teams were so bad that they needed to pad a certain stat to make their players look better. Take that for what you will. 

1 hour ago, vel said:

This is not a sexist comment, so please don't take it that way, but the woman ref has been bad every time I've seen her reffing. That spot is atrocious. I remember earlier in the year she called a Falcons game and was consistently bad then too. 

I remember her doing it during a non-Falcons game also.

Might've been the Bears vs Saints game.

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Of course tackles are not an official stat in the NFL. I think TFL might be, but that doesn't make sense if tackles aren't. Tackles have been a confusing thing for years. I read somewhere that the reason why Clay Matthews and Jessie Tuggle are listed so high for tackles in the 1980's was because their respective teams were so bad that they needed to pad a certain stat to make their players look better. Take that for what you will. 

Just to update....

Here is a conversation about it. Before 1994 teams kept their own tackle stats. Any numbers before then are considered inflated and inaccurate.

5 hours ago, Jesus said:

Poor Tommy Nobis.  If tackles were an official stat, his 294 as a rookie with the Falcons would be an unbreakable record.  And he did it in 14 games

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Why? I look 185 and weigh 210, my buddy look 240 and is 210. You cant tell just by looking and they all lose weight as the year goes. People have WWE eyes.

Yeah, you right.

Maybe it's the pads as well that make him look bigger. If he is indeed 215ish, then that is truly remarkable. He is absolutely killing it out there shedding blocks and making plays.

5 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Honestly might be a good thing. He gonna be expensive if he keeps it up. 

True this. The guys been an animal this year though. Dallas is lucky he got off field that day with the hammy. 

That stat day is the one that I wish he could have played whole game. He played 15 snaps. Just a beast, he had to of got tested for PEDs the following Monday.