Takk FAILED (More Times Than I Can Count)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a disaster! Probably failed the psych test portion of his physical!!!   Welp! *********************************** November 23rd   Las Vegas Raiders anyo

He would have failed a physical if traded nullifying any deal. A few of us mentioned that when folks were saying McKay was "letting him go for nothing"

Lol worst first round pick ever???? Not even close. The Falcons have many who were worse than that. 

Posted Images

• Since1990 changed the title to Takk FAILED (TWICE)

What is this “welp” and why does everyone say it talking bout the falcons? Is it a southern thing? Like that one little dude on twitter literally made a post ab the falcons during the losing streak just saying WELP WELP WELP WELP WELP WELP WELP and ppl ate it up. I don’t get it. I mean we say welp in Missouri but is it a reference to something or someone? Lol I probably sound ridiculous but idgaf 

42 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I’ve been proven wrong. I thought they’d sign and stash him on IR or put some language in his contract about health. That’d be smart for the niners without bosa. Oh well

I could have seen them doing this if he was under contract after this season, but with no control after these last few games probably just let him ride. 

On 11/19/2020 at 5:17 AM, Vandy said:

Takk sure seems to be in some of ya’lls heads. 

Blank and Quinn have once again deprived the team of competitive football by having the team essentially eliminated from playoff contention by October.

Let the fans vent. Draft season is fun, but not so much when you're doing scouting reports before the year ends.

30 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Until people admit that they're not as smart as they think they are and own up to it.

Or maybe everyone is wrong sometimes because we all have been? That’s a little less harsh to me.

Besides, Falcons could have IR’d him and said go home and possibly gotten something from comp pick process. Projecting not having him sign for anything possibly leading to a comp pick is the only reason to cut him instead of IR from a pure capital approach; seeing as he was not tradable.

Valuing making a statement over a possible 6th rounder... :shrug:

Edited by Ergo Proxy
  • Since1990 changed the title to Takk FAILED (More Times Than I Can Count)