Takk FAILED (More Times Than I Can Count)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a disaster! Probably failed the psych test portion of his physical!!!   Welp! *********************************** November 23rd   Las Vegas Raiders anyo

He would have failed a physical if traded nullifying any deal. A few of us mentioned that when folks were saying McKay was "letting him go for nothing"

Lol worst first round pick ever???? Not even close. The Falcons have many who were worse than that. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FentayeJones said:

He would have failed a physical if traded nullifying any deal. A few of us mentioned that when folks were saying McKay was "letting him go for nothing"

I had a feeling this was why we didn't (couldn't) trade him.  Outside of his Twitter rants,  they probably just got tired of dealing with his lemon ***

It’s amazing how much the professionals know compared to us. Not a huge McKay fan from a personnel viewpoint (although he did help put together a Super Bowl roster in Tampa) but he is an astute businessman and has forgotten more about football than any of us know. He is well respected around the league. I know this goes against the prevailing wisdom of this board but we could do a lot worse than Rich McKay. And Takk flunking the physical doesn’t surprise me at all. 

10 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

It’s amazing how much the professionals know compared to us. Not a huge McKay fan from a personnel viewpoint (although he did help put together a Super Bowl roster in Tampa) but he is an astute businessman and has forgotten more about football than any of us know. He is well respected around the league. I know this goes against the prevailing wisdom of this board but we could do a lot worse than Rich McKay. And Takk flunking the physical doesn’t surprise me at all. 

Yup, the obvious assumption should have been "maybe there's something really wrong with Takk". Instead it was "I am Sam would have accepted a trade for a 6th round pick, McKay is the dumbest person on earth"

16 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yeah we can do a lot worse than Mckay... dude can find LB in the mid rounds... I am pretty sure he was part of this past draft in a big way.... but I don't want him to be the GM or Webster.. we need someone else...

7 hours ago, Jesus said:

Take some of the money you made, get healthy, then go visit Chuck Smith in the off season.

Comeback next year and offer up your services to best bidder.

Got to love how chuck Smith is always brought up as the savior to our defensive line. We have never had a good defensive line because of chuck Smith

• Since1990 changed the title to Takk FAILED (More Times Than I Can Count)