31 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

They don't need to take a chance and bring Ridley back to soon,  I even have him on one of my FFL teams.. But still for the teams sake,, I hope we wait till he's totally healed.. In case we make the playoffs. We;ve been doing fine with the new receivers ,, So why rush him back in ,, and maybe give him another set back??? Don't do it.

giphy.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How you gonna post that without this?  

MaTt rYaN GaRbAgE bRuH 

“Dat boy explosive” “

20 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Somehow he ended up with 2 sacks, which is amazing. That's 1 more sack than Takkarbage Mckinley whom we traded up for. 

He is a better safebacker than he is a coverage safety so far this year.  He just guesses a lot and quite often guesses wrong, leaving his teammates out to dry

45 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He is a better safebacker than he is a coverage safety so far this year.  He just guesses a lot and quite often guesses wrong, leaving his teammates out to dry

He's barely had time to learn that scheme, but I think when healthy he is a killer. I'd love to have a top tier FS like him. 

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

The difference is that Wilson and Rogers both have touch.

Winston does not.

This week will be interesting because I am sure DK is going to be in the defense's metting room alot  giving am in-depth scouting report because he knows Winston better than anyone.

No one is arguing skill or ability, just the ability to scheme defensive approaches. There is a very specific way that the Falcons attack Brees. With Winston, it generally comes do to whether he makes more mistakes than good plays. A couple of INTs don't hurt if your ripping off chunks. For instance, in their win last year Winston has a 313/3TD/2INT line. That is the kind of game I'd worry about this week. When you throw deep, 3 good plays can make up for a really ugly overall performance. Its hard to scheme "don't let them run past you" when they are faster. 

Hopefully the Falcons offense will be efficient and it won't matter. If the Falcons make it to 30 they win. If the are held under 23, probably not. In between...who knows?