• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How you gonna post that without this?  

MaTt rYaN GaRbAgE bRuH 

“Dat boy explosive” “

11 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

As odd as this sounds, Brees is potentially a better matchup for the Atlanta defense than Jameis would be. Before readers laugh and scoff...think about what has actually happened between the Atlanta D and Brees style QBs  (quick out short area passing, high percentage of completions at or behind LOS, low % of balls thrown past sticks). Now, think about how the stronger armed QBs with more diverse route packages the Falcons have faced lately have done (Wilson, Hebert, Prescott, Rodgers). You may recall the Saints only had 2 offensive TDs vs. Falcons in all of 2019.

I did not say Jameis is better than Brees. I said he is a potentially tougher matchup. Before you jump to "turnover machine," think about Arians vs. Payton and how they adjust their systems to their QB...or not. 

28 minutes ago, falcndave said:

As odd as this sounds, Brees is potentially a better matchup for the Atlanta defense than Jameis would be. Before readers laugh and scoff...think about what has actually happened between the Atlanta D and Brees style QBs  (quick out short area passing, high percentage of completions at or behind LOS, low % of balls thrown past sticks). Now, think about how the stronger armed QBs with more diverse route packages the Falcons have faced lately have done (Wilson, Hebert, Prescott, Rodgers). You may recall the Saints only had 2 offensive TDs vs. Falcons in all of 2019.

I did not say Jameis is better than Brees. I said he is a potentially tougher matchup. Before you jump to "turnover machine," think about Arians vs. Payton and how they adjust their systems to their QB...or not. 

The difference is that Wilson and Rogers both have touch.

Winston does not.

This week will be interesting because I am sure DK is going to be in the defense's metting room alot  giving am in-depth scouting report because he knows Winston better than anyone.

1 hour ago, falcndave said:

Are you clueless? Jamie Winston is a dumb QB/ he has been inconsistent and erratic. The Falcons know how to play him- Don’t equate Winston on the same level as Wilson. He is garbage and was overhyped. Atlanta defense will play him very well- he is not going to have a big day. 

4 minutes ago, stingbee said:

Are you clueless? Jamie Winston is a dumb QB/ he has been inconsistent and erratic. The Falcons know how to play him- Don’t equate Winston on the same level as Wilson. He is garbage and was overhyped. Atlanta defense will play him very well- he is not going to have a big day. 

Didn't he throw for like 500 yards against us last year?

They don't need to take a chance and bring Ridley back to soon,  I even have him on one of my FFL teams.. But still for the teams sake,, I hope we wait till he's totally healed.. In case we make the playoffs. We;ve been doing fine with the new receivers ,, So why rush him back in ,, and maybe give him another set back??? Don't do it.