Even without Brees, I like the Saints chances Sunday

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

What’s up ladies .... It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday. 7-2 vs 3-6 A winning program versus a losing program. One team headed to the Division Title and

have you guys washed that dome roof yet? Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town. PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate f

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:
The tale of two Drew Breesus

First 8 Playoff Games (5-3 Record) - 222/328 (67.7%), 2518 YDS (7.7), 18 TD, 2 INT, 106.2 QB Rating

Last 10 Playoff Games (4-6 Record) - 259/393 (65.9%), 2848 YDS (7.2), 19 TD, 13 INT, 89.5 QB Rating

So what you are saying is that Sean Payton is a trash post season head coach since he was caught lying and trying to cover up  an illegal bounty scheme.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

So what you are saying is that Sean Payton is a trash post season head coach since he was caught lying and trying to cover up  an illegal bounty scheme.

Yep, check this out. In those 10 games the Saints averaged only 23.2 PPG and scored more than 26 points just twice. Point total in the last 6 games, 24, 20, 23, 20, 21, 20. Averages to 21.3 PPG. Think that whole "Sean Payton is an offensive genius" is very overblown.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Yep, check this out. In those 10 games the Saints averaged only 23.2 PPG and scored more than 26 points just twice. Point total in the last 6 games, 24, 20, 23, 20, 21, 20. Averages to 21.3 PPG. Think that whole "Sean Payton is an offensive genius" is very overblown.

Umhm.

Like I said...he is by far the most overrated play caller in the NFL.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

His record in the playoffs since 09 says...yes it is very very close

Dude, he’s a Minneapolis Miracle and PI call away from two Super Bowl trips in the last three years. Please just stop. I hate and I mean HATE the Stanks and Smack Lip Payton. But I’d take him as a coach in a heartbeat over what we’ve had.

5 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Dude, he’s a Minneapolis Miracle and PI call away from two Super Bowl trips in the last three years. Please just stop. I hate and I mean HATE the Stanks and Smack Lip Payton. But I’d take him as a coach in a heartbeat over what we’ve had.

That blown pi was direct result of a chitty play call the play before....and then the chitty play call and the terrible throw by Brees In ot....they still had a chance to win. The game and the saints offense choked.

And that miracle was a game where they were behind mostly on behind.... because of again chitty play calling on his part.

People give us flack for losing  in different ways but the saints have found new and inventive way if being embarrassed in the playoffs.

Tonight was another great example of him being overrated.

5 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

That blown pi was direct result of a chitty play call the play before....and then the chitty play call and the terrible throw by Brees In ot....they still had a chance to win. The game and the saints offense choked.

And that miracle was a game where they were behind mostly on behind.... because of again chitty play calling on his part.

People give us flack for losing  in different ways but the saints have found new and inventive way if being embarrassed in the playoffs.

Tonight was another great example of him being overrated.

Calling them chokers is a lot better than saying Payton is an overrated play caller. He went 3 and 1 including sweeping us, with a TE playing QB

On 11/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday.

7-2 vs 3-6

A winning program versus a losing program.

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

QB Drew Brees is out, CB Marshon Lattimore is hurt.

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

You had your dream boy Breese who through count them three interceptions. Looks like he is about to retire after blowing a big lead to lose. Have a nice off season looks like you are in for a long winter break.

11 hours ago, jetpac said:

True. I don’t like Payton at all but he’s a lot better coach than what we’ve had since MR has been here. Neither Mike Smith or DQ could make half time adjustments and both had horrible clock mgmt

LOLOL

I see the 4-12 crowd woke up about 48 hours ago.

Just for the record, I'll take 13-5 over 4-12 any day of the week.

And next season the Saints will post a superior record over the Falcons again, as usual.

Talk again later you buncha squirrels. 

Now onward to 15 pages >>>>>

On 1/18/2021 at 1:31 AM, AUTiger7222 said:
The tale of two Drew Breesus

First 8 Playoff Games (5-3 Record) - 222/328 (67.7%), 2518 YDS (7.7), 18 TD, 2 INT, 106.2 QB Rating

Last 10 Playoff Games (4-6 Record) - 259/393 (65.9%), 2848 YDS (7.2), 19 TD, 13 INT, 89.5 QB Rating

you know the only people who hate facts and logic more than the normal TATF crowd, are the taints trolls

keep up the good work my man!

:lol: