Even without Brees, I like the Saints chances Sunday

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

What’s up ladies .... It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday. 7-2 vs 3-6 A winning program versus a losing program. One team headed to the Division Title and

have you guys washed that dome roof yet? Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town. PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate f

Posted Images

Just now, SaintRay said:

If the Saints had lost this thread would be on Page 15 by now. lol

Oh for sure lol

Man do I envy your coaches more than anything else.  Y'all have good talent don't get me wrong but the difference in coaching this game was painfully obvious.

I'd say look out for the game in 2 weeks but I honestly have zero faith in this regime to game plan against good teams.

Solid *** thumping.  Hats off to NO.

9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Taysom ain’t so bad after all, huh?

All those gadget plays.

They forgot to plan for our Defense. We haven't allowed but 1 td in 3 games now. We haven't allowed a 100 yd rusher in anNFL record 54 straight games. 8 sacks and I think they had negative yards in second half til halfway in 4th.

Missing Brees and Lattimore today and held them to 9 pts. 

Defense was simply too good. I think their oline is causing most of the issues. But our front 4 simply wreak havoc 

9 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

All those gadget plays.

They forgot to plan for our Defense. We haven't allowed but 1 td in 3 games now. We haven't allowed a 100 yd rusher in anNFL record 54 straight games. 8 sacks and I think they had negative yards in second half til halfway in 4th.

Missing Brees and Lattimore today and held them to 9 pts. 

Defense was simply too good. I think their oline is causing most of the issues. But our front 4 simply wreak havoc 

Julio played all of 10 plays, so I'd call Lattimore being out a wash at best. Front 4 was good, but the secondary play was more impressive causing Ryan to hold the ball. Frankly that just came down to absolutely awful coaching by Atlanta trying to push the ball with no short outlets or route schemes to speak of whatsoever. In the grand scheme of things it's actually quite pathetic to only put up 24 points with the defense is controlling the game so much.

39 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Putting 24 on the Falcons is hardly anything to talk about.

Lets see how he does against a good team.

Then after the Pedolovers sh*t the playoff bed AGAIN....Ray will naturally, as usual, be invisible from Jan - Sep

lol. 

they're 8-2 and 5 of their next 6 are against: Denver, this sad team, Philly, Minnesota, and Carolina. They also have Kansas City and he might struggle in the game (might not, also) but at 8-2 and with that schedule, it really won't matter

1 hour ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Julio played all of 10 plays, so I'd call Lattimore being out a wash at best. Front 4 was good, but the secondary play was more impressive causing Ryan to hold the ball. Frankly that just came down to absolutely awful coaching by Atlanta trying to push the ball with no short outlets or route schemes to speak of whatsoever. In the grand scheme of things it's actually quite pathetic to only put up 24 points with the defense is controlling the game so much.

Yeah our secondary showed out big today. But our front 4 (and rotational players) is where it all begins. We dominated the oline. Yall never tried to even run the ball and when you did, that got all of 3 yards. 

That didn't help yall at all and played right into our strength of our Dline. 

As for the "pathetic" showing regarding points. We had as many sacks today as yall had points. 

10 hours ago, Glorioso said:

Falcons fans lolol 

They so used to the season being over in November last 3 years, they resort to self-deprecating. 

That's nothing.

Wait until January when the Saints choke. Then their fans complain about how everyone is out to get them and wanting to take legal action like anyone really cares that their favorite team lost a football game.

...... I'm getting my coffee ready.

• 1 month later...