Even without Brees, I like the Saints chances Sunday

This is so cringey lmao. I've watched the Falcons for 15 years and have NOTHING on this guy's post count. I think I've made 2-3 posts on a Saints forum once.

Win or lose, I take solace in the fact I don't spend most of my time on a football forum of a team I'm not a fan of trying to convince them that my team winning makes me a happy person lmao.

Good luck on sunday.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

What’s up ladies .... It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday. 7-2 vs 3-6 A winning program versus a losing program. One team headed to the Division Title and

have you guys washed that dome roof yet? Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town. PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate f

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, McSpanker said:

This is so cringey lmao. I've watched the Falcons for 15 years and have NOTHING on this guy's post count. I think I've made 2-3 posts on a Saints forum once.

Win or lose, I take solace in the fact I don't spend most of my time on a football forum of a team I'm not a fan of trying to convince them that my team winning makes me a happy person lmao.

Good luck on sunday.

Lol

Almost every post was made in the now gone Rivals forum. Back in the day that was a very active forum with fans from TB, NOLA, Carolina, NYG, Dallas, Philly, SF and more. Many of us still know one another on a personal level and still post on a different board.

Now I only post in these forums on the weeks of the Saint/Falcon games or every once in a great while.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday.

7-2 vs 3-6

A winning program versus a losing program.

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

QB Drew Brees is out, CB Marshon Lattimore is hurt.

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

Here’s what happened <cough cough> last time you came in here running that mouthie. :ninja:

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

Win or lose Sunday,

I can at least take solace in the likelihood that the last game Brees played the Falcons in the toilet dome y'all got **** on so hard it left a permanent mark in the record books.

https://youtu.be/5Nkyfu0iCmA

Zero. Touchdowns. Never been done before or since in that dome in the Brees/Payton era.

Hope Brees gets well soon so the Falcons can dust him one last time. 

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Lol

Almost every post was made in the now gone Rivals forum. Back in the day that was a very active forum with fans from TB, NOLA, Carolina, NYG, Dallas, Philly, SF and more. Many of us still know one another on a personal level and still post on a different board.

Now I only post in these forums on the weeks of the Saint/Falcon games or every once in a great while.

It isn’t deleted.

3 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Link to Rivals forum please....

I have to unhide it. I’ll do it some time this week. We just cleaned up the home page as there was tons of useless forums that hadn’t been touched in years. Same with rivals. It was very non-existent. Do you essentially just want to see it for archived threads or do you want to try actually use it again?

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I have to unhide it. I’ll do it some time this week. We just cleaned up the home page as there was tons of useless forums that hadn’t been touched in years. Same with rivals. It was very non-existent. Do you essentially just want to see it for archived threads or do you want to try actually use it again?

No need, I just thought I was missing something and couldn’t see it. Many were banned during the blowup at the end. The remaining crew migrated away. Doubt it can be revived. 

11 hours ago, Tandy said:

Man, I don’t care what our record is...

Says the fan of a team that has now found itself in late November on the outside looking in ;) ( 2nd straight year ) 

Dont get me wrong, i remember those days many years ago pretending to not care and embracing the "spoiler" role. Looking for that ray of hope for the "next season". 

Bright side is yall will rattle off  a few wins, hope restored, finish 8-8, 7-9 and pick 16th in the draft and score that much needed piece to finalize that SuperBowl puzzle 

😁

2 hours ago, Glorioso said:

Says the fan of a team that has now found itself in late November on the outside looking in ;) ( 2nd straight year ) 

Dont get me wrong, i remember those days many years ago pretending to not care and embracing the "spoiler" role. Looking for that ray of hope for the "next season". 

Bright side is yall will rattle off  a few wins, hope restored, finish 8-8, 7-9 and pick 16th in the draft and score that much needed piece to finalize that SuperBowl puzzle 

😁

So much room to talk.   All teams go through these things.   

so we don’t have playoff hopes.  
I still hope we kick your sorry butts!

On 11/16/2020 at 2:52 PM, falconsd56 said:

And we will not be lectured on bad slogans when the saints slogan is a bad rip off of Cincinnati" " who dey"...which is bad enough but then changing it to "dat"  is just a perfect representation of just how bad the education and dentistry systems are in Louisiana.

“Who Dat” predates “Who Dey” by ~130 years. 

On 11/16/2020 at 5:50 PM, Mr.Blank said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/17/saints-help-to-church-more-extensive-than-admitted

Say whatever garbage you want. Fact is your team helped cover up a church sexual abuse scandal. Maybe it's Karma the way you've been shafted in the playoffs the past few years...

Hahahahah, Sports Illustrated? Nice to see that rag is still on life support.

No surprise that company is going out of business if that’s the standard of “journalism” they hold their writers too. I’ve seen articles written in crayon that are better formed than that.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:19 AM, egoprime II said:

The NFL should have forced the owner of the Saints to sell the team.   The league is so conscious of thier image.....

The only thing the league is conscious of is the money in your pocket and how to get it into their pocket. Period.

The same way they don’t give a rat’s *** about player safety or integrity.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:50 AM, Osiruz said:

Slant boy sucks without brees

Thomas had 42 catches for 551 yards and 3 TD’s with an 80.8% catch rate in those 5 games Brees missed last year. 

In that same span of games, Julio had 29 catches for 423 yards and 1 TD with a 70.7% catch rate with his starting QB.

🤔

On 11/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, 1989Fan said:

Dude has always been lame AF...he’s no Iron Saint, that’s for sure 😆 

😘🥰

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

Tootles,

SaintRay

Well, you called it.    Congrats, we suck!

Just now, SaintRay said:

So a few of you show the class to return ....

Falcons have a few good pieces, but you need an offseason to make corrections.

Nah man, I really am not a fan of the blind homerism we as a fan base protrudes. I hate the Saints don’t get me wrong, but we MUST get a competent coaching staff if we expect to compete with the likes of Sean Payton.