Even without Brees, I like the Saints chances Sunday

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

What’s up ladies .... It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday. 7-2 vs 3-6 A winning program versus a losing program. One team headed to the Division Title and

have you guys washed that dome roof yet? Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town. PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate f

Posted Images

21 hours ago, AxManBigFan said:

This is what I need you to do Pal.....go to a a big park....takes lapse around that park....proceed to go home....flush your face in the toilet.....and put yourself in the corner like a good little girl you are think about the dumb stuff you just posted....then after look for the other half of your chromosome.

you said this guy is missing a chromosome after saying "takes lapse" LOL...I think you have a lapse in your brain every time you write

29 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

I like a little competitive bantor. However, your attempt at condescension comes off as clownish.  Or, were you trying to convince yourself there are reasons to believe the Saints can win?  I am not sure.  No matter, you can take a break from trolling if you like.  You will not be missed. 

Dude has always been lame AF...he’s no Iron Saint, that’s for sure 😆 

6 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

I will say this about SaintRay. Whenever the Saints lose he does come back on here to take his lumps. I can respect that.

I’ll be back win or lose.

Some of these guys take this stuff personal. They crank up with a single pull of the cord. I’ll admit I enjoy their replies.

Saints win Sunday.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, SaintRay said:

A winning program versus a losing program.

Raheem is 3-1 here so technically we are a "winning program". The last program that got us out to an 0-5 start got cancelled.

If you want to go all-time were both losing programs. If you want to go h2h we have won 53 to your 49.

I hope you beat us, but if 2020 should have taught you anything it is to expect the unexpected. No Drew Brees and the QB you likely are starting is 1-5 vs the Falcons the last 6 times. Most recently...

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
On 11/16/2020 at 12:45 PM, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday.

7-2 vs 3-6

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

QB Drew Brees is out, CB Marshon Lattimore is hurt.

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

I would be mad ab this but there’s a lot of accuracy to these comments. Lol nice laugh w my coffee. That said, we’re gonna make y’all wish you paid Bridgewater instead of Tranny Hill

14 hours ago, jetpac said:

What changed, who exactly did we beat convincingly enough to make you think WITH Brees we would stand a chance? I’m curious. 

1.) It's a rival game, usually goes either way.

2.) Brees isn't quite what he used to be.

3.) As someone mentioned, we just beat em last year.

19' Saints > 20' Saints

19' Falcons =/< 20 Falcons

I'm not some delusional blind homer. I know they're the better team but we always compete with them no matter our records. If we lose, we lose. But even with Brees, I never expected us to just lay down and get destroyed. We can and HAVE beaten them in some of our worst years.

Edited by Beast-N-Da-Sheetz
On 11/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday.

7-2 vs 3-6

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

QB Drew Brees is out, CB Marshon Lattimore is hurt.

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

The last time we faced Jameis, he threw the game-winner on the last play of the game.

I'm believing in him to do it again.😁

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

What happened to the great TAYSOM HILL QB OF DA FUTURE!?! :ninja:

Allow me to educate you. 

Winston is in the same general mold as Brees, a drop back QB. So the team can build a similar game plan, and with a few tweaks, interchange QB’s.

Hill is a different type of QB, heavy on option and wildcat style of play. The offense would feature a heavy ground game. His style will require redesign of the offense, something Payton has said he will do in the offseason once Brees retires.