Even without Brees, I like the Saints chances Sunday

1 minute ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

You won't like yall's chances after Sunday....and I hope to God we make a locker room celebration video WITH OUR MASKS on to troll you guys with.

Yall bringing back the hit show "D Block"???? 

or is it "embrace the suck"? 

maybe its "rise up"? 

ive lost track but yall do come up with some REALLY infantile slogans and nick names. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

What’s up ladies .... It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday. 7-2 vs 3-6 A winning program versus a losing program. One team headed to the Division Title and

have you guys washed that dome roof yet? Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town. PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate f

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

maybe its "rise up"? 

ive lost track but yall do come up with some REALLY infantile slogans and nick names. 

Dblock was not a nickname or slogan 

It was a segment done by the players to have fun and joke around.

You would know that if you picked your head up from Brees's lap for a little bit 

And we will not be lectured on bad slogans when the saints slogan is a bad rip off of Cincinnati" " who dey"...which is bad enough but then changing it to "dat"  is just a perfect representation of just how bad the education and dentistry systems are in Louisiana.

29 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

maybe its "rise up"? 

D Block...Just ask Willie Snead about it. We put a cross and a reef on that part of the field where he "died".

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr
3 hours ago, RetroRoq said:

have you guys washed that dome roof yet?

Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town.

PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate for you to have the lights get turned off on that dump again

Well, birds fly upside down in New Orleans, because ain't nothing worth s*itting on.

4 hours ago, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday.

7-2 vs 3-6

A winning program versus a losing program.

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

QB Drew Brees is out, CB Marshon Lattimore is hurt.

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/17/saints-help-to-church-more-extensive-than-admitted

Say whatever garbage you want. Fact is your team helped cover up a church sexual abuse scandal. Maybe it's Karma the way you've been shafted in the playoffs the past few years...

8 hours ago, Glorioso said:

As to the OP. 

im not as convinced at you. Yes, our D and special teams have been quite good, but i dont know what we will get from Winston. Im hopeful that the scheme will be enough, but im not counting on it. I think we may split games yet again. 

Or Winston proves me wrong and looks like the No 1 pick he was. 

Winston will be worthless.  We will be holding up signs that read "Free Crab Legs".

18 hours ago, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

Errors within this post- 

1. Actually, the dream is very much alive.

2. 'Superior'? Let me see... The only 'superior' thing about your team the last few years has been coaching. Not players.

3. Actually, they didn't give up. It's just hard to keep a coach who goes 7-9 2 straight seasons.

4. You really riding on that high horse, ain't you? Can't wait to see your bitter disappointment after the game.

15 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/17/saints-help-to-church-more-extensive-than-admitted

Say whatever garbage you want. Fact is your team helped cover up a church sexual abuse scandal. Maybe it's Karma the way you've been shafted in the playoffs the past few years...

The NFL should have forced the owner of the Saints to sell the team.   The league is so conscious of thier image.....

20 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Don’t fark it up please we have been all about draft position here for months.

Theyre gonna choke,

Slant boy sucks without brees, and they will pretty much overuse Kamara. You can always bet on the falcons to win games they are supposed to lose and lose games they are supposed to win. 

30-23 falcons. 

21 hours ago, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

Tootles,

SaintRay

I like a little competitive bantor. However, your attempt at condescension comes off as clownish.  Or, were you trying to convince yourself there are reasons to believe the Saints can win?  I am not sure.  No matter, you can take a break from trolling if you like.  You will not be missed.