Even without Brees, I like the Saints chances Sunday

What’s up ladies ....

It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday.

7-2 vs 3-6

A winning program versus a losing program.

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

QB Drew Brees is out, CB Marshon Lattimore is hurt.

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

What’s up ladies .... It’s that time again ... another NFCS dogfight is this Sunday. 7-2 vs 3-6 A winning program versus a losing program. One team headed to the Division Title and

have you guys washed that dome roof yet? Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town. PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate f

Posted Images

have you guys washed that dome roof yet?

Last time I flew over it it looked as bad as the stench coming from the sewer you call a town.

PS: dont forget to pay the electric bill, would hate for you to have the lights get turned off on that dump again

Edited by RetroRoq
5 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

Says the guy whose roof looks like a sphincter. Combined with all the shirts you left on your field, i would imagine you guys have been wiping that roof like a night after Dixie Beer and gumbo. 

Having never taken the time to view a sphincter close up that way, I will just have to take a professional's word for it.

As to the OP. 

im not as convinced at you. Yes, our D and special teams have been quite good, but i dont know what we will get from Winston. Im hopeful that the scheme will be enough, but im not counting on it. I think we may split games yet again. 

Or Winston proves me wrong and looks like the No 1 pick he was. 

Sometimes a person probes the depths of the English language and uses the vast array of literary tools it provides to build a beautiful and poetic verse that illuminates the depths of the human condition.

Then there is whatever the OP posted.  At least you tried though!

Be sure to inform your coaches and players to wear their mask in the locker room when celebrating, IF you’re able to pull off the win. Otherwise plan to donate another draft pick to Roger.

While you’re at it have your HC share some of his Vicodin with Breezy Boy so he can play. We want to kick his asz too and would hate for him to miss it. 

23 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

One team headed to the Division Title and playoffs, the other is headed nowhere. Those dreams ended after only 1 month.

Superior athletes versus dudes who quit on  Dairy Queen. (Can’t say I blame them)

I still like our chances. I mean you turd burglars are the Falcons and there’s always that. Historically blown leads, decades of fan despair, plays games in a overpriced shopping/entertainment mall that fans pay $1,000’s in “special seat fees” for the right to enter and Artie calling the shots. 

Strap ‘em up and get ready ..... Saints minus their starting QB gonna put you squarely in the NFCS cellar Sunday in a real football stadium. (Of course with only 5,000 fans because our mayor is Latoya the Destroyer)

Tootles,

SaintRay

This is what I need you to do Pal.....go to a a big park....takes lapse around that park....proceed to go home....flush your face in the toilet.....and put yourself in the corner like a good little girl you are think about the dumb stuff you just posted....then after look for the other half of your chromosome.

14 minutes ago, Glorioso said:

As to the OP. 

im not as convinced at you. Yes, our D and special teams have been quite good, but i dont know what we will get from Winston. Im hopeful that the scheme will be enough, but im not counting on it. I think we may split games yet again. 

Or Winston proves me wrong and looks like the No 1 pick he was. 

Jamis Winston is dangerous.    Throws the ball very very hard.   I've heard that opposing DB's complain Jamis throws so hard they almost drop the INTs they get from him....  hurts thier hands.

Considering how many INTs Jamis throws, that's a real issue!

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

Tootles,

SaintRay

As explained in my reply in THIS thread, I think the Falcons D matches up better vs. Brees than Jamis. Brees is 10x better, but Jameis's style has plagued the Falcons D more. 

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

What’s up ladies ....

7-2 vs 3-6

Tootles,

SaintRay

"I think the question is not if the Saints will win, but by how much."

-Saints fan, before the game week 10 2019. The Falcons would go on to win, 26-9.