8 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

If the legal team thought the claim had merit there was already a potential bag coming their way... No need to extort. Simply claim damages and I've seen persons sue McDonald's over hot coffee

McDonald's is also a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Baker is an NFL player who was still on his rookie deal.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UGA fans stop lol

Negotiations with him would be brutal. He'd probably try to rob us.

It has nothing to do with me being a UGA fan. If the opportunity presents itself and you can bring in a talented player with upside then you look into it. You absolutely need to do your own investigat

20 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

If the legal team thought the claim had merit there was already a potential bag coming their way... No need to extort. Simply claim damages and I've seen persons sue McDonald's over hot coffee

That’s actually not the full story on McDonalds. The issue wasn’t because the coffee was “hot”. The coffee was dangerously hot.

The person suffered from 3rd degree burns. The temperature at which you can get 3rd degree burn is 150 degrees at only 2 seconds of contact. 140 degrees at 6 seconds.

To put that into perspective the temperature for a Keurig cup of coffee is 89 degrees. Not only that, but there were 700 previous cases about burns.

McDonalds was totally to blame for making it that hot.

https://www.caoc.org/?pg=facts

9 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

That’s actually not the full story on McDonalds. The issue wasn’t because the coffee was “hot”. The coffee was dangerously hot.

The person suffered from 3rd degree burns. The temperature at which you can get 3rd degree burn is 150 degrees at only 2 seconds of contact. 140 degrees at 6 seconds.

To put that into perspective the temperature for a Keurig cup of coffee is 89 degrees. Not only that, but there were 700 previous cases about burns.

McDonalds was totally to blame for making it that hot.

https://www.caoc.org/?pg=facts

Kuerigs brew at like 190 degrees. If it isn’t hot enough to melt the skin off your lips, coffee isn’t hot enough!

i love how good we are at derailing threads. Went from saying no thanks to a scumbag who is only getting love for being a Dawg to arguing over coffee temps and old McDonalds lawsuits...I love this place. 😂 

27 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Kuerigs brew at like 190 degrees. If it isn’t hot enough to melt the skin off your lips, coffee isn’t hot enough!

i love how good we are at derailing threads. Went from saying no thanks to a scumbag who is only getting love for being a Dawg to arguing over coffee temps and old McDonalds lawsuits...I love this place. 😂 

Well you see, the way our corners have been getting burned, much like McDonald's coffee, it would make sense to kick the tires on someone who was known for his press man skills and not allowing separation ;)

He was so so so bad in NY though, that would be my only pause (outside of the personal stuff) but we need to address the position one way or another opposite AJ.

11 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

That’s my mistake. I had two different temperature types there.

http://www.the-med.org/media/Scald Burns Flyer.pdf

Lol No one said it has to “melt” skin off. Just cause 3rd degree burns. Multiple sources state that at 155 degrees Fahrenheit it only takes a 2 seconds to cause 3rd degree burns. The temperature for the McDonald’s coffee was 190 degrees Fahrenheit. 190 degree liquid, on a 79 year old woman, will do damage. 

16 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

That’s my mistake. I had two different temperature types there.

http://www.the-med.org/media/Scald Burns Flyer.pdf

Lol No one said it has to “melt” skin off. Just cause 3rd degree burns. Multiple sources state that at 155 degrees Fahrenheit it only takes a 2 seconds to cause 3rd degree burns. The temperature for the McDonald’s coffee was 190 degrees Fahrenheit. 190 degree liquid, on a 79 year old woman, will do damage. 

Nah, that’s just how I like my coffee. I pour it from the pot to the cup then throw it right in the microwave 😂 

9 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

UGA fans stop lol

I'm trying to figure out how half the NFL is players from schools like Georgia,  Alabama,  Ohio State etc., but the moment someone suggests the Falcons  draft or sign a player from Georgia, its presented as a Georgia homer thing on this board...🤔  I mean, every one of them GM's must not be as smart as the football people here...:(

9 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Just read that Baker is getting off because the alleged 3 victims in the case's attorney was arrested for trying to extort Baker.

Saying that they would do anything Baker wanted case wise if he paid them $266,000 each.

What's your purpose to prove he's guilty? Maybe you haven't been around long.

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

What's your purpose to prove he's guilty? Maybe you haven't been around long.

The Giants found out something that caused them to release him.

I think Baker really had something to do with it, although it is very possible that whole threaten to kill people at the party and other questionable details may have been fabricated.

I do believe he was highly pissed off about losing money. They may have set him up, but he still took the bait and got himself into a ****** up situation.

9 hours ago, FalconDawg28 said:

It has nothing to do with me being a UGA fan. If the opportunity presents itself and you can bring in a talented player with upside then you look into it. You absolutely need to do your own investigation but talented players are given 2nd chances in the NFL for being convicted for crimes. 

no need to defend yourself

this board hates all uga players even todd

amazing

30 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The Giants found out something that caused them to release him.

I think Baker really had something to do with it, although it is very possible that whole threaten to kill people at the party and other questionable details may have been fabricated.

I do believe he was highly pissed off about losing money. They may have set him up, but he still took the bait and got himself into a ****** up situation.

The Giants would have released him for the sake of keeping their name clean. Nothing guarantees you're guilty 

8 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The Giants would have released him for the sake of keeping their name clean. Nothing guarantees you're guilty 

Nothing says he's innocent either.

It's possible Baker was set up because he thought he was getting ripped off when he was gambling, which could be true. I bet Baker lost his cool and took things a bit too far, which allowed the alleged victims to think they could take it a step further and try to extort him because he lost his cool and did some dumb **** without really thinking it through until afterwards.

Baker should've just left to protect himself instead of sticking around once he felt like he was getting hustled.

Still his fault because he fell right into a trap.