Mississippi State vs #13 Georgia

On 11/22/2020 at 8:26 PM, Carter said:

The only thing to be upset about with the offense, I think, is the OL performance. People getting upset about Daniels not playing before now need to just stop. He wasn't healthy enough. That's how injuries go. This was said all along. You aren't healthy enough to help the team and then one week you are. If he had played the Florida game and gotten hurt again yall would be screaming woe is me. Let it go. We have a full season to look forward to with him now and his knee should be 100% and with Monken back... there's a lot to be excited about there.

The defense is a whole other matter. That was a complete failure until the 4th quarter, really the end of the 3rd quarter when I think our depth proved to be the difference. Leach has a dangerous offensive scheme and Will Rogers has been getting better with every game, and Leach said this was the best his team has executed all season, but there's really no excuse for it on our end. This is a more depleted MSU team than the one Bama held scoreless two weeks ago or the one Kentucky's defense held scoreless as well. This was MSU's highest yardage output since the opener against LSU. We were 26.5 point favorites.

I'm excited about the offense. Bit concerning we couldn't run the ball, but JT made them pay for overselling on the run and that's what we needed. If our running game can't get going next week then we have some real concerns on that end.

Well said. And you know as well as anyone that SC is almost always a booger against us no matter the situation. 

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you haven't read the DawgNation article about JT Daniels parents reaction, I'd recommend it. https://www.dawgnation.com/football/no-second-guessing-from-jt-daniels-family-after-401-yard-passin

Post from cassiegracesdad, a dude actually in the building... post titled "I dont normally do this but..."  

I think we have a QB boys

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Screaming Brave said:

I just wanna know why that idiot was in a room by himself wearing a mask to ask a question to a computer. It’s like people who drive a car with no one in the car wearing a mask, or joggers with no one around them wearing one. 

This is just stupid. Don’t bring your garbage into this thread.

How do you know those with masks on in that video were in the room by themselves?

It’s also likely some people just forget they are wearing the mask once they are by themselves.  I don’t think people alone in cars are wearing the mask for safety. 

But if someone wants to wear a mask in their car or if they want to jog in it, if it makes them more comfortable about the current situation...why do you care?

Edited by mike teevee
2 hours ago, mike teevee said:

How do you know those with masks on in that video were in the room by themselves?

It’s also likely some people just forget they are wearing the mask once they are by themselves.  I don’t think people alone in cars are wearing the mask for safety. 

But if someone wants to wear a mask in their car or if they want to jog in it, if it makes them more comfortable about the current situation...why do you care?

I stand corrected. I should not have gone off. I was in a mood at the time.