Mississippi State vs #13 Georgia

Carter

Post from cassiegracesdad, a dude actually in the building... post titled "I dont normally do this but..."

Regarding JT and his availability. Being cleared does make it a coaching decision. However it does not mean your game ready. His mobility was not near game ready and also caused accuracy issues. If you saw all of them in practice with no way to identify who was who most if not all would not have picked him. His knee was still bothering him a good bit. He kept working and rehabbing and it got to the point where his accuracy was back to where it was and he could move a lot better. Todd felt comfortable to give him his chance and he took advantage of it. If anyone thinks we didnt want to put him in for any other reason than he was not ready im sorry you are completely wrong. He was still limping slightly tonite. As always GO DAWGS!!!

I can’t handle this fan base. It looks like we finally have an answer at qb and instead of being excited about that we are clinging to some absurd theory that Kirby would rather tank this team than play the better qb option. 

If Kirby is so desperate for a Bennett/Fromm game manager why does he keep recruiting guys like JF, JT and BVG. 

Edited by UAB_DAWG

9 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I can’t handle this fan base. It looks like we finally have an answer at qb and instead of being excited about that we are clinging to some absurd theory that Kirby would rather tank this team than play the better qb option. 

If Kirby is so desperate for a Bennett/Fromm game manager why does he keep recruiting guys like JF, JT and BVG. 

Yeah, too many in this fan base just wants to be mad about something. Kirby wants to win more than anyone here but sometimes you have to protect the player as well and I believe that’s why he didn’t play Daniels earlier 

10 hours ago, Carter said:

Even if you don't count the sack yardage losses, we only had like 29 yards rushing otherwise. Yikes.

Running into an 8 man box will do it along with ****ty oline play...you know what would’ve got our backs going ???? Space...throw the ball to them In space so they can get warm out there...an I’m sick of this team not using Cool right....**** can we get a wheel route or something. Gonna charge it to the game as Monken 1st year and is just now getting a QB.

8 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Running into an 8 man box will do it along with ****ty oline play...you know what would’ve got our backs going ???? Space...throw the ball to them In space so they can get warm out there...an I’m sick of this team not using Cool right....**** can we get a wheel route or something. Gonna charge it to the game as Monken 1st year and is just now getting a QB.

We took what MSU's defense gave us.  You can't completely abandon the run since you have to keep them honest and I could be wrong but feel like most of Cook's runs were on tosses to the outside.  Monken is a **** good coordinator.  I've been impressed by his game plans and play calling to date.