• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lies...as a saints fan watching week to week we dont even know what defense we are getting lol

Posted Images

I know I have said this but it is worth repeating.

Our games vs the saints are the ones I look forward to every year...not just because of the rivalry but our games are almost always game of the week worthy..

They almost always come down to who ever has the ball last...even when it seemed that the game was out of reach just minutes before.

10 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Our games vs the saints are the ones I look forward to every year...not just because of the rivalry but our games are almost always game of the week worthy..

They almost always come down to who ever has the ball last...even when it seemed that the game was out of reach just minutes before.

Oh yes, I agree. Matt Ryan is pretty much the only other franchise QB that lasted longer than 10 years in the division. Even when the season looks to be a lost cause, a division game is always something to look forward to.

17 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I would just want them to be on at 430. This time of year the 1-4 is time window is basically prime time for getting anything done outside. It warms up in the afternoon. But it gets dark around 4:30-5 here

38 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I would just want them to be on at 430. This time of year the 1-4 is time window is basically prime time for getting anything done outside. It warms up in the afternoon. But it gets dark around 4:30-5 here

Man you got to DVR it. No checking scores. Its wonderful just for what you said. Makes my day on a Sunday.

Also helps that I no longer gamble...

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 12:49 PM, BUBBASBEANS said:

Where you been man?? Lurking??🤣

I've been around, friend. I just don't feel the need to necro-bump threads for attention and back pats. ;)

I usually drop in once a day or so, respond to my PM's and notifications and then go along my merry way. Hope you and yours are well. :)

On 2/11/2021 at 9:08 PM, Iron Saint said:

I've been around, friend. I just don't feel the need to necro-bump threads for attention and back pats. ;)

I usually drop in once a day or so, respond to my PM's and notifications and then go along my merry way. Hope you and yours are well. :)

I figured you were near by.  I understand!   Same to you!  Btw, I’m stoked about Fonteneout.