• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lies...as a saints fan watching week to week we dont even know what defense we are getting lol

Posted Images

Unfortunately I have run into some less than hate for the Saints in here recently. Only thing I can figure is they haven't been around as long as some of us have as Falcon fans. I'm thinking one might have to remember the old days when we were in the West to have the hate some of us do.

7 minutes ago, fuego said:

Unfortunately I have run into some less than hate for the Saints in here recently. Only thing I can figure is they haven't been around as long as some of us have as Falcon fans. I'm thinking one might have to remember the old days when we were in the West to have the hate some of us do.

Tbh my Bucs/Brady hate has overridden my saints hate recently, but now that it’s hate week I’m back to hating the saints at full throttle lol. We better open a can of whoop *** on the saints next week. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Tbh my Bucs/Brady hate has overridden my saints hate recently, but now that it’s hate week I’m back to hating the saints at full throttle lol. We better open a can of whoop *** on the saints next week. 

Yeah, I don't get the Brady hate. We did that to ourselves in losing that SB. Anybody that's up 28-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter ought to win the game. When you let that happen, you just suck. I don't think of Brady any different than any other QB that I don't care about one way or the other. I don't even really have TB or Carolina hate. I just hate the Saints so bad no other team really matters. lol.

57 minutes ago, fuego said:

there was a thread about nfl rivalries a while back and, if i remember correctly, some people were saying it's a second-tier rivalry or some sh*t like that.

58 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yeah, I don't get the Brady hate. We did that to ourselves in losing that SB. Anybody that's up 28-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter ought to win the game. When you let that happen, you just suck. I don't think of Brady any different than any other QB that I don't care about one way or the other. I don't even really have TB or Carolina hate. I just hate the Saints so bad no other team really matters. lol.

I’ve honestly never been a Brady fan, before or after the SB. But add in all of the crap he’s been talking recently, the Falcons better play with some spine when we go up against the Bucs. I agree with ur stance on the Bucs and panthers tho. The panthers rivalry got a bit more heated when they started winning divisional championships every year but then we started just owning the series. Then the Bucs have just sucked for over a decade now lol until finally looking like they can maybe do something this season. 

2 hours ago, fuego said:

I’m a younger person. I hate everything about them. Their fans, their organization, their players. I hope they never win anything because they might be the lowest class organization in sports 

6 hours ago, fuego said:

There was plenty of hate after Katrina when 1) a ton of them moved here, and 2) they won a Superbowl.  I'd say it was even worse than the old NFC West era because back then both teams were garbage, but when they won, they became some major league d-bags.  But it was fun snatching their dainty little umbrellas when they tried that second line at our home games.

5 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

there was a thread about nfl rivalries a while back and, if i remember correctly, some people were saying it's a second-tier rivalry or some sh*t like that.

The teams are relatively young, and they weren't relevant until somewhat recently, so the rivalry didn't get noticed until the 21st Century.  Being moved to our own division probably helped because we were both an afterthought being in a division with the 69ers.

Edited by supercollider
6 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

And they're fulla s**t too!! Years ago I almost filled a couple of Aints fans fulla hot lead because they were talking **** and threatening me and my son while we were getting in our car from a home game. They just don't know how serious it is.

8 hours ago, fuego said:

Ah yes. Those games always decided the bottom dweller of the division. But dayum they were fun to watch. 100+ over/under hahaha