People who should NOT be considered for Head Coach of the Atlanta Falcons

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill O'Brien.  

No Way!  Did you see "the catch" today?  Idiot O'Brien traded him away for David Johnson.  Such a stupid man.

Not only did he trade away most of Houston's killers but he also sweetened the deals by throwing in all their draft capital, Houston will be last place for at least the next 3 seasons because of his sabotage.  

19 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Bill O'Brien.  

No Way!  Did you see "the catch" today?  Idiot O'Brien traded him away for David Johnson.  Such a stupid man.

Not only did he trade away most of Houston's killers but he also sweetened the deals by throwing in all their draft capital, Houston will be last place for at least the next 3 seasons because of his sabotage.  

Yeah I would renounce my Falcons fandom and/or march on Flowery Branch with torches and pitchforks if he came here. 

16 hours ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy

I would actually be okay with Bill Cowher.  I don't think he wants to coach, but if he did why not?  I lived in Pittsburgh for a few years when he coached.  He kept that team disciplined, didn't put up with any BS and took a team to the Super Bowl that wasn't very good.  Plus he likes the 3 - 4 and can evaluate talent, especially defensive talent, really well.