Saints In Trouble Again

FalconsIn2012

Maybe I didn’t see it...but what exactly in this video warrants “significant discipline?” Its a team having fun after a huge road divisional win. I get the covid thing. But the players aren’t in public, and they all tested negative that day. Seems safe...IDK

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Maybe I didn’t see it...but what exactly in this video warrants “significant discipline?” Its a team having fun after a huge road divisional win. I get the covid thing. But the players aren’t in public, and they all tested negative that day. Seems safe...IDK

The NFL's COVID policies are so plss poor. Like you said, it was all their own players in their own locker room. This is stupid. 

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yeah I'd actually like to see the language in the agreement. I totally understand what happened with Tennessee and Okland but this, this is nothing, especially after they've played a full game. I hope Winston at least washed his hands first though

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Because we've lost our minds.  Players can talk on the sidelines, in huddles, on the field, tackle people from the other team, talk crap in the faces of members from the other team, all fine because they all tested negative but dancing postgame is a bridge too far.

Broke brained world man.

I don't like it and I don't think the NFL should do anything.  That is some goofy looking dancing, but if you ever played football, you know these guys shower together.  The lockers are adjacent.  Their equipment gets cleaned together, packed up together, and moved together.  The best the NFL can do to reduce Communist China Virus is attempt to remove players suspected of exposure from the locker room. 

Do you know how much snot and spit is shared playing football?  Sorry to get nasty, but this is the reality of football. 

17 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I mean ...who the **** is taking the video..

Who released the video 

There's no media in the locker rooms

Does the NFL have cameras in the locker rooms.....

And why is Jameis still doing the crab walk

The tweet said "video from Tre'Quan Smith's IG," so I would assume Tre'Quan Smith.

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Stupid to release the video. League said masks should be worn on the sidelines and in the locker rooms. Don’t like it? Quit. NFL and NFLPA agreed to this

I remember sidelines, wasn’t sure about the locker room. So yeah, if that’s the case, it’s definitely what they agreed to

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Stupid to release the video. League said masks should be worn on the sidelines and in the locker rooms. Don’t like it? Quit. NFL and NFLPA agreed to this

If that last part is true, then yeah I see why they would be facing discipline.

That said, considering everything else they do and I'm fairly sure masks aren't required in practice, it's a little silly.

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yea I'm not so sure that's the actual case.  Coaches and staff, yes.  Players not so much.

If there are locker room rules and they choose to self-publicize these videos...doesn't the league have to do something?

They have to contact each other on the field but minimizing opting into more time without masks I can see them enforcing rules.

Game contact isn't optional. Post-game is.

Testing pregame or in general isn't perfect.

What's left is this sort of PR nightmare but what's the rules? What is the state of rises in communities?