Jump to content

I hope Michigan runs Harbaugh out of town and right into Atlanta


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No

Co-signed. 

He’s basically Michigan’s version of Dan Quinn right now and you want the Falcons to hire him?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He's also got a good track record in college of 77-42 (.647) and 48-21 (.696) at Michigan. Only can Harbaugh be called out for being a terrible HC having won nearly 70% of his games at Michigan.

Ohio State alone has wrecked his image at Michigan.  Michigan could miss the playoffs every year but if he could just beat Ohio State that fan base would love him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

I really do not understand the Harbaugh love. It's a bit like the Rex Ryan love that used to be prevalent on here.

Maybe people are hung up on that interview where he had that Cleveland browns hat with the hair coming out the back of it when he was going to play them when he was with the jets and his bro rob was the DC there

. TBH that was pretty funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2020 at 10:20 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

If you want to go all in and try and win with Ryan and Julio (which financially makes the most sense) then Harbaugh is actually a good choice. He’s a guy that will be successful early but his window is 2-3 years tops. That’s exactly the Ryan and Julio window right now too. 

Read the whole thread...unfortunately.  BUT, out of everything posted, I came back to quote this and say that, out of everything posted, THIS is the most convincing argument for.  This, and something about Harbaugh being the ahole we need against the Sean Payton's of the NFL...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He's also got a good track record in college of 77-42 (.647) and 48-21 (.696) at Michigan. Only can Harbaugh be called out for being a terrible HC having won nearly 70% of his games at Michigan.

You do realize coaching at a school like Michigan that you are already better than 70% of the teams you’re playing already, right? 

I mean on a yearly bases you have MAYBE three teams in your own conference and then that one non conference game you might schedule and that’s it as far as the teams as good as you. 

It’s like saying Auburn never competes with Bama but wins .700 of their games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When a thread starts with something to the extent of, I don't care that this coach is failing miserably, bring him to Atlanta...you know it's TATF.

It's also funny how when he went back to coach college it was said that he was a better fit for college and now that college isn't working out we're back to he's a better fit for the NFL.   

**** no to Harbaugh 2020 and beyond.  Let him attempt to resurrect his career elsewhere.     

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kschreck said:

When a thread starts with something to the extent of, I don't care that this coach is failing miserably, bring him to Atlanta...you know it's TATF.

It's also funny how when he went back to coach college it was said that he was a better fit for college and now that college isn't working out we're back to he's a better fit for the NFL.   

**** no to Harbaugh 2020 and beyond.  Let him attempt to resurrect his career elsewhere.     

But it wasn’t his fault he failed, haven’t you heard???

It was everybody else’s. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Read the whole thread...unfortunately.  BUT, out of everything posted, I came back to quote this and say that, out of everything posted, THIS is the most convincing argument for.  This, and something about Harbaugh being the ahole we need against the Sean Payton's of the NFL...

It makes sense on this logic. The other argument came from @athell. We don’t have biases towards any specific coaches. I just know Harbaugh’s style and what he will do. Hire to build a team? Likely failure. Give him a built roster to win now? He will win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yep. It's all about that Ohio State crap.

Yes and no...yes it is about OSU because that was the goal when they hired him and it matters a LOT to the school, alumn and fans. It’s not just about saying he beat OSU though because the Big10 and any hope at a playoff & national Championship runs through OSU. Pretty much gotta beat them for any chance at a playoff. So his failure to beat OSU is a part of the bigger overall failure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rings said:

Ohio State alone has wrecked his image at Michigan.  Michigan could miss the playoffs every year but if he could just beat Ohio State that fan base would love him. 

It's more than just Ohio St, it's Michigan St, it's ranked teams, it's him having all of his players and recruiting classes matched by very few programs yet this season is a total disaster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You do realize coaching at a school like Michigan that you are already better than 70% of the teams you’re playing already, right? 

I mean on a yearly bases you have MAYBE three teams in your own conference and then that one non conference game you might schedule and that’s it as far as the teams as good as you. 

It’s like saying Auburn never competes with Bama but wins .700 of their games. 

I would love to see Auburn win 70% of their games. But they don't and haven't and never will with their HC who also can't beat the school's 3 biggest rivals on a consistent basis and never at their own stadium.

And yes, I'm aware of what Michigan is. I'm also aware that Harbaugh is doing a far better job there than the two guys before him did in the previous 7 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...