I hope Michigan runs Harbaugh out of town and right into Atlanta

1 minute ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Nah, he was brought in to win at Michigan and he can’t even beat Wisconsin.

Co-Captains Rah-Rah are also 0-1 in Super Bowls as HC. Next

1. Cant win in Michigan because they cant recruit. Not a worry in the NFL.

2. You 2nd argument is just flat-out stupid as ****

3. 44–19–1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No

Co-signed. 

He’s basically Michigan’s version of Dan Quinn right now and you want the Falcons to hire him?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

I would prefer he not be on the list at all. Got a feeling he would not do well here and his grating personality would grow old quickly. 

Everyone who isn’t a complete rube has a “grating personality” to Falcons fans lol. Can’t wait until we pick another nice guy loser.

Edited by Redjack
Just now, Snafu said:

1. Cant win in Michigan because they cant recruit. Not a worry in the NFL.

2. You 2nd argument is just flat-out stupid as ****

3. 44–19–1

Can’t recruit at Michigan, can’t beat Ohio State, can’t win a super bowl and you want him running an NFL team? You do you. I want a leader not another cheerleader, we’ve had two runs with those now and no sustained success. Next. 

Can’t recruit at Michigan, can’t beat Ohio State, can’t win a super bowl and you want him running an NFL team? You do you. I want a leader not another cheerleader, we’ve had two runs with those now and no sustained success. Next. 

you keep calling him a cheerleader and a rah rah guy, which he's not.

He led an NFL franchise to a 44-19 record under his watch while using 2 mediocre QB's

He took that same franchise to 2 NFCCG's and a SB.

He helped to acquire talent for one of the most elite NFL defenses of all time.

He's a hard-nosed coach who hold players accountable.

He by far and away has the best NFL resume of anyone that will walk in here and interview.

4 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Cowher is interesting, but Harbaugh has a lot of good backers and coaches that would follow him.

What gives me pause on Cowher is that he's been away for almost 15 year. It also took him about the same amount of years to win a SB with the Steelers.

9 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Y’all who think Harbaugh is a “cheerleader” are hilarious. Then you turn around and say he’s “grating” and “no one likes him” because he didn’t get along with his owner. Meanwhile a handful of his players up and retired after he was fired. 

Can’t have it both ways.

Jim Harbaugh is the most opposite of a “cheerleader” as you can get. What reality are y’all living in?

Edited by Redjack
2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Strikes me as just another guy that will burn out after 3-4 years here.   And after his first double-digit loss, ‘3 straight NFCCG appearances and a Super Bowl appearance” will become “1-3 in the biggest games of his career”

It’s one thing to make it that far and quite another to win it. We’ve already had people through that building in Flowery Branch that have done plenty of the former, he’s just gonna be more of what we’ve already had. Next. 

Just now, Redjack said:

Y’all who think Harbaugh is a “cheerleader” are hilarious. Then you turn around and say he’s “grating” and “no one likes him” because he didn’t get along with his owner. Meanwhile a handful of his players up and retired after he was fired. 

Can’t have it both ways.

Jim Harbaugh is he most opposite of a “cheerleader” as you can get. What reality are y’all living in?

Nope, only said he was captain Rah rah and a cheerleader. Which is what he is. Hiring him would be settling for more of what we’ve had. Seen that movie too many times before. Gimme a leader. Next. 

4 minutes ago, Redjack said:

Can’t have it both ways.

Jim Harbaugh is he most opposite of a “cheerleader” as you can get. What reality are y’all living in?

Stick around a while longer, you'll quickly realize that the overwhelming majority of posters on this board have absolutely no idea WTH they are talking about.

about 98% of this board wanted to pass on Matt Ryan to draft Glen Dorsey and Brian Brohm.

Edited by Snafu
7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

you keep calling him a cheerleader and a rah rah guy, which he's not.

He led an NFL franchise to a 44-19 record under his watch while using 2 mediocre QB's

He took that same franchise to 2 NFCCG's and a SB.

He helped to acquire talent for one of the most elite NFL defenses of all time.

He's a hard-nosed coach who hold players accountable.

He by far and away has the best NFL resume of anyone that will walk in here and interview.

It really is just all of this.

Just now, Redjack said:

Can’t have it both ways.

Harbaugh is pretty rah rah. So is Pete Carroll, which isn't 100% a bad thing. It's just not your normal NFL HC.

2 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Nope, only said he was captain Rah rah and a cheerleader. Which is what he is. Hiring him would be settling for more of what we’ve had. Seen that movie too many times before. Gimme a leader. Next. 

Okay but he’s not any of those things, regardless of what you say. “Next.” Lol dork.

Difference being Pete can win the big games. Harbaugh can’t unless you’re talking about his brother John 

He's won games as an NFL HC.

My biggest worry is his sustainability. Yes he had much success his first few seasons in SF, but it quickly took a turn for the worst after that.

5 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Still has more rings than your golden boy

Only took him 12 years to win it. Go back and look at Carroll's playoff history before finally winning his 1st SB w/ Seattle.

If you hate the thought of Harbaugh coming to ATL, you would have gone absolutely ballistic at the thought of Carroll coming here from USC.

Sounds like your requirement for our next HC is that he has to be a super bowl winning head coach. Good luck bud.

Edited by Snafu
Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

He's won games as an NFL HC.

My biggest worry is his sustainability. Yes he had much success his first few seasons in SF, but it quickly took a turn for the worst after that.

And we’ve had that with both Smith and Quinn. Tired of these 2-3 good years then dumpster fires after. To your point there’s a reason he was out at SF and it’s the same reason he’s about to be out at Ann Arbor. Wins are nice but it doesn’t mean much to me if you can’t win the big ones, just my opinion.