I hope Michigan runs Harbaugh out of town and right into Atlanta

27 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I would love to see Auburn win 70% of their games. But they don't and haven't and never will with their HC who also can't beat the school's 3 biggest rivals on a consistent basis and never at their own stadium.

And yes, I'm aware of what Michigan is. I'm also aware that Harbaugh is doing a far better job there than the two guys before him did in the previous 7 years.

Ok I call bull$hit on an Auburn that is fine with going 8-3, 8-4 and NEVER beating Bama!!! 🤣

You are TRULY A one of a kind if that’s true! trees loose their lives in your rivalry! :lol:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No

Co-signed. 

He’s basically Michigan’s version of Dan Quinn right now and you want the Falcons to hire him?

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Ok I call bull$hit on an Auburn that is fine with going 8-3, 8-4 and NEVER beating Bama!!! 🤣

You are TRULY A one of a kind if that’s true! trees loose their lives in your rivalry! :lol:

Auburn has been doing just that!! Auburn's average record under Gus is 8-5. Beating Alabama, Georgia or LSU once every fluky year every 3/4 years does nothing for me. HeIl, Auburn beat Alabama in 2017 and Alabama still won the NC. It made the win completely pointless because it didn't "ruin" Alabama's season. Gus has only combined to beat LSU, Georgia and Alabama 6 or 7 times since Gus has been there.

Michigan has won 10 games 3 times under Harbaugh. Auburn's only reached the 10 win mark 3 times in the last 14 years.

Edited by AUTiger7222
34 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Auburn has been doing just that!! Auburn's average record under Gus is 8-5. Beating Alabama, Georgia or LSU once every fluky year every 3/4 years does nothing for me. HeIl, Auburn beat Alabama in 2017 and Alabama still won the NC. It made the win completely pointless because it didn't "ruin" Alabama's season. Gus has only combined to beat LSU, Georgia and Alabama 6 or 7 times since Gus has been there.

Michigan has won 10 games 3 times under Harbaugh. Auburn's only reached the 10 win mark 3 times in the last 14 years.

So you’re admitting the B10 is just as good as the SEC now? 

18 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So you’re admitting the B10 is just as good as the SEC now? 

And have you seen the SEC the last few years? Aside from Alabama, LSU and Georgia the SEC sucks. Auburn football is terrible and has been since Gus took over and I'm sick of it. Michigan wouldn't win 70% of their games with Gus as their coach.

13 hours ago, Fiercefalcon said:

I think everyone has a short memory because what ran him out of San Francisco was actually Trent Baalke

Yea that was a stupid decision, ended up getting big headed Baalke fired. You don't fire a coach who took you to 3 nfccg because he wanted to have input into the draft, that's what good coaches do and it worked well for us with Quinn. 

On 11/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

Why does everyone automatically assume that Harbaugh was the reason (bomb) the 49ers organization exploded? We don't know the full behind the scenes deal there but from what I read the owner and GM were far more to blame for what happened there than Harbaugh. The 49ers overall record of dysfunction since Jed York became controlling owner (around 2000) screams that the issues in San Francisco were far deeper than Harbaugh.

Baalke was on a power trip, Niners fans all though he was the best GM in the league.

On 11/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Ghosts of Glanville said:

The unfortunate truth is that jerks win Super Bowls.  

I just don’t see Blank and McKay bringing in a guy like Harbaugh.  This organization seems to place a high value on consensus and they’re not going to bring a bomb-thrower into the room.  

His brother won a Super Bowl and he doesn’t come off that way, but I hear you. Seems that way these days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping for a little love for the Harbaugh fanatics around here.

Yesterday is exactly why I have said leave him at Michigan and away from the Falcons...it is a win-win for me. Most know I am a Penn State guy..and they are really bad this year, like so bad I didn’t think they would win a game.

but that is where Harbaugh comes into play. Thanks to him PSU always has a chance vs Michigan now. Penn State rolled in with their 3 best players out for the season, and starting 2 true freshman RBs because their top 4 all are gone. A QB controversy because both QBs have been so bad this year. A defense that can’t stop anyone without Parsons. 

My boys could very well finish 1-7, but won’t go winless thanks to the Khaki Sargent. Bring him home Blank...no thanks!

On 11/14/2020 at 9:23 PM, Redjack said:

3 NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl appearance in 5 years.

Ppl are afraid of what it takes to be a winner. They’re afraid of the ugly side. Idc if the next coach was jefferey dahmer if the mf gets us a ring (obv JH didn’t get one I’m not saying he did) Harbaugh has had success in this league but we’d rather go w an ex rb who’s the messenger for the greatest offensive mind of our generation.

I don’t care how likable someone is I just want results. Gotta crack some eggs to make an omelette or whatever the **** the saying is

18 hours ago, Falcon Freddie said:

I'm hearing the same noises concerning Harbaugh as I heard prior to the hiring of Petrino. Like Petrino, an outer package that attracts some. But soon after his hiring, it became apparent that Petrino was a bad mistake; Harbaugh would be also.

This is such a bad take. Harbaugh was a success as an NFL coach, and Petrino had never coached in the NFL. Apples to Oranges.

18 hours ago, Falcon Freddie said:

I'm hearing the same noises concerning Harbaugh as I heard prior to the hiring of Petrino. Like Petrino, an outer package that attracts some. But soon after his hiring, it became apparent that Petrino was a bad mistake; Harbaugh would be also.

How much success did petrino have in the nfl? You’re hearing noises ab Harbaugh because of the success he had in the nfl not because our qb needs to simplify the playbook cuz he doesn’t take the time to study it or put in the hard work needed to be successful in the nfl. (I’m just quoting Vick, I’m a huge fan of him to this day.)Comparing Bobby petrino to Jim harbaugh is comparing apples and oranges. 

Edited by MoFalconsFan56

How likeable Harbaugh is or isn't has no effect on me absolutely not wanting him to coach the Falcons.  

People keep talking about his winning percentage at Michigan yet ignore who all of those wins are against, and more importantly who he isn't beating.    

There have been a lot of coaches over time that have started strong and for whatever reason lost their way, time passed them by, etc, etc.  I'm not going to pretend I know what his deal is at Michigan but they rarely win the important games.  That is a huge red flag to me.

He may very well come back to the NFL and light it up, but I can't possibly get excited about a guy who's working on getting run out of town at his last two jobs. (regardless of the reasons)

On 11/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, JayOzOne said:

Dude was successful in San Francisco and they still couldn't wait to get rid of him. Same thing happened in the NBA with Mark Jackson and Golden State. Harbaugh has proven to be a first rate clown show in multiple stops. When somebody shows you who they are, believe them.

that about wraps it up