Falcons place Fowler on Reserve/Covid 19 list

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

There were a ton of people that absolutely loved the signing when it happened and praised TD. Don't care to go back and look for that thread but it's not surprising that people are now bashing TD for something they praised him for when it happened.

I loved the signing  .. but I ain't bashing TD

GM Signs....players play....cant fault the GM if the player on some #######..

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I loved the signing  .. but I ain't bashing TD

GM Signs....players play....cant fault the GM if the player on some #######..

I was lukewarm at best over it because I'm always weary of the guy that puts up a career year in a contract year, especially when Aaron Donald makes it easy for him.

He played through injury the first several weeks then he started coming on really well in the run game, making two key 4th down stops in back to back weeks and he got hurt and probably would have only missed the one game. Can't blame anyone for covid. Or injuries really. He didn't have a track record with injuries outside of his rookie year I believe. 

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

There were a ton of people that absolutely loved the signing when it happened and praised TD. Don't care to go back and look for that thread but it's not surprising that people are now bashing TD for something they praised him for when it happened.

You cant blame them for wanting him though. He produced somewhat in LA. Not to mention our history of pass rushers. That position is hit or miss, definitely need more than one. I will raise my hand and say i was happy to have him on the team.

Edited by red falcon
2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I hated it then and am not happy I was right. He was a product of Wade Phillips and taking advantage of unblocked opportunities