Limited/Elite Jersey question

23 hours ago, ChiefGSU275 said:

Has anyone gotten and new style jersey in the limited or elite/untouchable style? I haven’t seen in an any local stores (obviously) and was wondering if anyone has in hand pics of the details? Thanks in advance 

I bought a Gurley jersey in April the day they came out for $150. They said it would be no later than October. Never saw it so I called. They gave me basically 75% of my money back and I’m still getting it but it won’t be until February 2021. Gurley might not be a Falcon then but he was my favorite Dawg, on my favorite NFL team, wearing my favorite number so I had to get it!

23 hours ago, ChiefGSU275 said:

Has anyone gotten and new style jersey in the limited or elite/untouchable style? I haven’t seen in an any local stores (obviously) and was wondering if anyone has in hand pics of the details? Thanks in advance 

I have 2 limited jersey's. A black Julio and a white Ryan. What do you want to know?

1 hour ago, ChiefGSU275 said:

Just wanted to see some photos of some of the stitching - logo, ATL, number, etc

The limited jerseys fit more like a regular shirt. I like the fit of them a lot. But some people like the old school “baggy” jersey look. If that’s what you want, you should go up a size, possibly 2. This jersey is a large and fits me very well. A large size “game” jersey is like a dress on me though. I would probably get a medium of that type for myself. And I’m 6 feet, 190 pounds. Pics below. The numbers, name, logo, and Nike swooshes are stitched on. The “ATL” is screen printed though. 

81D9AB34-E0E1-4F2B-A2FC-B3A9406460E6.jpeg02C9C0AA-B3C2-493D-84D2-883E0B23548E.jpeg7895C9CA-A3FC-43A4-A79E-0D74A2FB20A9.jpegEC07BBF6-342C-4474-B78D-56F1E5C7FEE9.jpeg270EB11B-12D8-437D-ADF4-5ECF7DBD6E2C.jpeg

K so here's the deal. I bought three limited jerseys 1 in each color. Only received a black ridley one in August after ordering in April. Also ordered a white julio and gradient Gurley first said they be out in October but to no avail. Contacted the fanatics people aka the source and they said they wouldn't be shipped till February 2021. Cancelled the orders because who knows if julio and Gurley will still be on the team.

4 minutes ago, EZfalcons said:

K so here's the deal. I bought three limited jerseys 1 in each color. Only received a black ridley one in August after ordering in April. Also ordered a white julio and gradient Gurley first said they be out in October but to no avail. Contacted the fanatics people aka the source and they said they wouldn't be shipped till February 2021. Cancelled the orders because who knows if julio and Gurley will still be on the team.

Julio will still be on the team. Gurley you can probably wait until a fan wants to sell theirs on eBay lol

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The limited jerseys fit more like a regular shirt. I like the fit of them a lot. But some people like the old school “baggy” jersey look. If that’s what you want, you should go up a size, possibly 2. This jersey is a large and fits me very well. A large size “game” jersey is like a dress on me though. I would probably get a medium of that type for myself. And I’m 6 feet, 190 pounds. Pics below. The numbers, name, logo, and Nike swooshes are stitched on. The “ATL” is screen printed though. 

81D9AB34-E0E1-4F2B-A2FC-B3A9406460E6.jpeg02C9C0AA-B3C2-493D-84D2-883E0B23548E.jpeg7895C9CA-A3FC-43A4-A79E-0D74A2FB20A9.jpegEC07BBF6-342C-4474-B78D-56F1E5C7FEE9.jpeg270EB11B-12D8-437D-ADF4-5ECF7DBD6E2C.jpeg

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much! I tried on a Cowboys jersey at my local lids (was only limited style they had in my size - I told the associate I felt dirty even doing it) but since they didn't have a Falcons one I was curious about which portions were stitched and which weren't. I appreciate your help and sharing your info! 

1 hour ago, ChiefGSU275 said:

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much! I tried on a Cowboys jersey at my local lids (was only limited style they had in my size - I told the associate I felt dirty even doing it) but since they didn't have a Falcons one I was curious about which portions were stitched and which weren't. I appreciate your help and sharing your info! 

mememe_d9ce6df678eb34da9fd4892d5352fc96-1.jpg