Top UFA Safety’s 2021

FalconsIn2012

Keanu as of late looks to be a must resign. You really feel the physicality of this defense with Keanu and Foye and because of Foye, Deion is back to flying around and not getting caught up in junk. I’ll add Fowler into that as well. He may not be racking up the sacks but his physicality is felt as well. 

For the most part I feel a lot of pieces are in place already with this defense. And I hope we retain Keanu because he is a big piece of the physicality identity this defense is starting to obtain.

21 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

Keanu as of late looks to be a must resign. You really feel the physicality of this defense with Keanu and Foye and because of Foye, Deion is back to flying around and not getting caught up in junk. I’ll add Fowler into that as well. He may not be racking up the sacks but his physicality is felt as well. 

For the most part I feel a lot of pieces are in place already with this defense. And I hope we retain Keanu because he is a big piece of the physicality identity this defense is starting to obtain.

Neal is an injury in waiting.  I like his physicality, but can this team really afford to sink money into another risk?

38 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Neal is an injury in waiting.  I like his physicality, but can this team really afford to sink money into another risk?

Why is he an injury waiting? Because of the 2 unrelated freak injuries or his style of play? I can understand the latter of the 2.

4 hours ago, hjerry said:

I'll be floored if we can afford any of them

I'm going to be surprised if we sign a single free agent from another team for anything beyond the vet minimum.

Given our cap constraints, and the fact we have a lot of draft picks this year, I could see the new GM focusing just on re-signing a few of our own guys and then just trying to add via the draft this offseason.

If we can keep Neal in a friendy deal I would... he is playing good ball right now... but injury wise he has ways to go to feel better... keep Neal and draft a FS... cause we do not have money to sign a FA.... get someone in the 2nd round.. in the First go BPA... and righ now they are not some FS ranked that high...