No more easy games, here comes murderers’ row

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peak Falcons will be to lose to the Chargers then beat the Chiefs handily 2 weeks later

I think the Falcons will beat both the Saints and Bucs one time each. They also have a good shot at beating the Raiders and Chargers. The result? 7-9. Lol

The Falcons smoked the Saints 26-9 in NO coming out of the bye week at 1-7, then followed that up by beating the eventual NFC champion 49ers in SF. Any given Sunday. The games still have to be pl

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

We will definitely see if Morris is for real or just took the reigns at the right time. Let’s go kick some *** and get some respect back to Falcons name!

I hope Raheem is the real deal. I am exited to bring in a new coach such as Aurthur Smith, but at the same time I don’t want all that roster turnover I wanna win and I wanna win now lol

41 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Here is Falcons upcoming schedule:

Saints

Raiders

Saints

Chargers

Bucs

Chiefs

Bucs

Other than the Chargers, I really don’t see us winning any of the remaining games. It also appears that every team we play should be playing their starters by season’s end. 

Here is hoping each of the remaining 7 games ends in a tie.  Wil preserve a top 6 draft pick while also letting us know the team is still pretty dang good

32 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Vikings 1-5 (No Cook)

Lions 3-3

Panthers 3-5 (No McCaffrey)

Broncos  3-5 (6 starters hurt on defense)

Not that the majority of these teams were all that talented to begin with, but they have key injuries.

Apparently all of those opponents were amazing and we should be very impressed that we beat them. It's really incredible actually. If Quinn hadn't been fired, and we had lost to them, the exact same people would be on here ranting about losing to these terrible teams, or saying the win wasn't impressive if we had beat them, but we beat them under Raheem, and somehow we're contenders or something. I'm still waiting to be impressed by something that doesn't have to be insanely exaggerated to sound impressive.

25 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Apparently all of those opponents were amazing and we should be very impressed that we beat them. It's really incredible actually. If Quinn hadn't been fired, and we had lost to them, the exact same people would be on here ranting about losing to these terrible teams, or saying the win wasn't impressive if we had beat them, but we beat them under Raheem, and somehow we're contenders or something. I'm still waiting to be impressed by something that doesn't have to be insanely exaggerated to sound impressive.

Yep exactly. Not impressed that we beat bad teams. If we can beat contenders then I’ll be impressed. 

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Peak Falcons will be to lose to the Chargers then beat the Chiefs handily 2 weeks later

Most people that didn't state this were likely thinking it!

42 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think the Falcons will beat both the Saints and Bucs one time each. They also have a good shot at beating the Raiders and Chargers. The result? 7-9. Lol

Don't put that out in the universe, man hahahaha. But hey, AB likes consistency apparently, so he would be ecstatic. FREE 2x4's FOR EVERYBODY!

8 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Yep exactly. Not impressed that we beat bad teams. If we can beat contenders then I’ll be impressed. 

For me, it's not even really about the winning and losing. It's about the play on the field. Not just ours either. For example, I find it hard to be impressed by the Vikings win because the Vikings played like **** the whole game. It was more like we out-talented them in that game. Carolina was probably our most impressive win so far.

So if we get on the field, play OK but not impressive, but still win because the Saints play like ****, I'll find it hard to be impressed.

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

For me, it's not even really about the winning and losing. It's about the play on the field. Not just ours either. For example, I find it hard to be impressed by the Vikings win because the Vikings played like **** the whole game. It was more like we out-talented them in that game. Carolina was probably our most impressive win so far.

So if we get on the field, play OK but not impressive, but still win because the Saints play like ****, I'll find it hard to be impressed.

I was more speaking in the terms of best case scenario. Ideally I’d like to see both teams play up to their talent. If we somehow manage to beat a quality team in that respect then we know that coaching was the deciding factor. Makes it easier to give Morris credit. 

I mean it could have been worse e could have lost 3 of those last 4.

Me personally I still have zero expectations when you come out the gate 0-5 your chances of making any noise are very limited.

I hope we just play some decent football and spoil the **** out of whoever contenders we play and mess some others season up.

If we do manage to miraculously make the playoffs I’ll be extremely surprised.

The Falcons smoked the Saints 26-9 in NO coming out of the bye week at 1-7, then followed that up by beating the eventual NFC champion 49ers in SF.

Any given Sunday. The games still have to be played.

One thing that's grossly overlooked in the DQ era is that the Falcons never finished worse than 4-2 in the division from 2016 onward. They're currently 1-1. Most of the remaining games are against division opponents.

Y'all give the Saints too much credit. You'd think you'd know better by now that records hardly matter when those teams play. And after all that trash talking Brady did before the season, he'll get his second proper welcome to the NFC South. Maybe beating the Bucs x2 will be the exorcism Raheem needs.

I think the Falcons run the table against the division and lose to KC. Finish 9-7 with the third wildcard. 

Rise tf up!

Here is our remaining schedule.

Pick our wins and losses.

Sun, Nov 22 12:00 PM @  NO.pngNew Orleans Saints
  Sun, Nov 29 12:00 PM vs  OAK.pngLas Vegas Raiders
  Sun, Dec 6 12:00 PM vs  NO.pngNew Orleans Saints
  Sun, Dec 13 3:25 PM @  SD.pngLos Angeles Chargers
  Sun, Dec 20 12:00 PM vs  TB.pngTampa Bay Buccaneers
  Sun, Dec 27 12:00 PM @  KC.pngKansas City Chiefs
  Sun, Jan 3 12:00 PM @  TB.pngTampa Bay 

Hmmmmm....., by another name your topic sounds pretty familiar to me.

😳

21 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

The Falcons smoked the Saints 26-9 in NO coming out of the bye week at 1-7, then followed that up by beating the eventual NFC champion 49ers in SF.

Any given Sunday. The games still have to be played.

One thing that's grossly overlooked in the DQ era is that the Falcons never finished worse than 4-2 in the division from 2016 onward. They're currently 1-1. Most of the remaining games are against division opponents.

Y'all give the Saints too much credit. You'd think you'd know better by now that records hardly matter when those teams play. And after all that trash talking Brady did before the season, he'll get his second proper welcome to the NFC South. Maybe beating the Bucs x2 will be the exorcism Raheem needs.

100% agree. Only game we should be solid underdog will be KC.

Aints secondary is vulnerable. Ulbrich will need  to scheme against Brees dunk/dink passing game.

1 hour ago, hjerry said:

I thought “yOu aRe wHaT yOuR rEcOrD sAyS yOu aRe!” And “a wIn iS a wIn!”

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

100% agree. Only game we should be solid underdog will be KC.

Aints secondary is vulnerable. Olbrich will need  to scheme against Brees dunk/dink passing game.

We just always show up to play the Saints. No matter what kind of season either team is having. Both teams show up 

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yepper, I was just about to say we wil probably be some where from 7-9 to 9-7 even with those games.

I will say it again, there is no such thing as an easy game in the NFL. 

There are easier games than others but none are truly easy.

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

We just always show up to play the Saints. No matter what kind of season either team is having. Both teams show up 

Yup

Last year proved that.

We were 1- 7 and went into their house and beat their ***.

And then the last game came down to the last possession.....as it typically does .

As much as I bag on the Saints....I always look forward to the games  because there is always the potential for the game of the week.

No matter the records....not matter who is hurt.....it is almost always a dog fight that is decided by 1 score.