2020 - 2021 Hawks Free Agency News

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first time posting about Hawks but as Bogi is my homie I feel obligated to chip in I watched him as a youngster playing for Partizan, Serbia and for our national team as well. Tremendo

Kind of hard to convince people you know something about Gallinari when you spell it Dalinnari. Just sayin.   That said, I actually agree there are folks here who clearly don’t know squ

Ressler can fund a team like Blank, but thankfully stays way away from operations. Schlenk is miles ahead of Dimi and approaching Thop status. Just look at what he's done in four years: Brought

On 11/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

Not sure what to believe right now!

Hawks have moved on NOP, is said to be looking for #6 plus 2 of our young players.  They think he is AD, lol.  He's also on a potential 1 year deal as he has a player option for the 2021/22 season.

The only trade I'm interested in would be 

#6 for Jrue and #13 on a 1 year deal.  If he picks up his option and negotiates and extention, I'd be ok dropping the #13 

11 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Hawks have moved on NOP, is said to be looking for #6 plus 2 of our young players.  They think he is AD, lol.  He's also on a potential 1 year deal as he has a player option for the 2021/22 season.

The only trade I'm interested in would be 

#6 for Jrue and #13 on a 1 year deal.  If he picks up his option and negotiates and extention, I'd be ok dropping the #13 

The AD comparison is comical for sure.  However I’m not confident TS will pull the trigger on him!