Jamie Newman and Senior Bowl

21 hours ago, Spts1 said:

I figured Newman bounced on Georgia because he was worried about his draft stock in Kirby's offense.  Suddenly, he is not worried about Corona and gonna give the scouts one last look at him...

He can take a long walk off a short pier.... and he’s got balls wearing that uniform. Never was a Dawg. Scroo him

33 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Because he had a choice.

Bingo ...grown *** folks getting mad at a kid not playing for their team like they contribute on the field. This is a game..and if you taking it more serious than that your life got to suck for real, on a loser level. Wishing he get hurt or drafted low is the piece of **** level of this fan base.

Either way my ultimate gripe is he couldn’t play the season. His draft stock is declining so now he gets the senior bowl invite and takes the chance after opting out for COVID to bump up his stock. Like there’s not a risk with guys from all across the country coming together. Fine man. Help out yourself and stock. But wear the helmet for the last team you played for which is not UGA. 

He should not rep UGA without taking a snap in a game. 

1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

Either way my ultimate gripe is he couldn’t play the season. His draft stock is declining so now he gets the senior bowl invite and takes the chance after opting out for COVID to bump up his stock. Like there’s not a risk with guys from all across the country coming together. Fine man. Help out yourself and stock. But wear the helmet for the last team you played for which is not UGA. 

He should wear a generic white uniform with a big Red Cross on it with “Covid-19 conscientious objector” above it. 

On 11/14/2020 at 9:27 PM, Red Bandana said:

Is there even any draft hype for him? After Lawrence, fields, lance, trask, the qb from BYU, deriq king who’s next? 

Not really any hype. Most seemed to have him pegged as a 2nd-3rd rounder out of Wake Forest. He could have built some up by playing this season, but he got talked into making a safe business decision. He will have some chances to build up some hype but won’t compare favorably against top QBs who played considering how good they have been. He’s a dynamic player with a legit arm and all the measurables. He could go relatively high if he does well in the evaluations and interviews. He won’t go before Lawrence, Fields or Trask but I wouldn’t sleep on him too hard. We’ll see.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:04 AM, 95Dawg said:

I will go ballistic if he wears a Georgia helmet. I will literally lose my mind. 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, Spts1 said:

I figured Newman bounced on Georgia because he was worried about his draft stock in Kirby's offense.  Suddenly, he is not worried about Corona and gonna give the scouts one last look at him...

I hope they burned that uniform after he stained it with Wake Forest blood. I wanna reach through that card and rip it off him.