Our next HC could come from tomorrow night’s game between the Colts and Titans

Nick Sirianni of the Colts or Arthur Smith of the Titans. The one thing about Sirianni is that he can pair up with 4 possible good GM candidates: Dodds, Borgonzi, Morocco Brown, JoJo Wooden. Smith could go with Dodds or Borgonzi. If we hire Mike McDaniel his GM would probably be Brown. 

Whether we hire the GM first or vice versa, all the names above are good candidates and matches together, it’s just a matter of which coach could put together the best staff because I trust any of the GM candidates.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about Hive Sop Dap to the 3rd power...

Underrated response

Raheem Morris has... dare I say it... turned this team around. Had we started the season like this, we would be in contention for 1st in the NFC South. I'd say it would be disappointing if he continue

On 11/11/2020 at 8:50 AM, dapanch420 said:

Ilk be dissapointed of arhtur blanks hires rakeem morris

Raheem Morris has... dare I say it... turned this team around. Had we started the season like this, we would be in contention for 1st in the NFC South. I'd say it would be disappointing if he continues like this and DOESN'T hire Raheem.

Edited by irrevelantfalconsfan
2 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

Nick Sirianni of the Colts or Arthur Smith of the Titans. The one thing about Sirianni is that he can pair up with 4 possible good GM candidates: Dodds, Borgonzi, Morocco Brown, JoJo Wooden. Smith could go with Dodds or Borgonzi. If we hire Mike McDaniel his GM would probably be Brown. 

Whether we hire the GM first or vice versa, all the names above are good candidates and matches together, it’s just a matter of which coach could put together the best staff because I trust any of the GM candidates.

You can't count out Matt Eberflus as a possibility either. 

1 minute ago, skullkrusher07 said:

Until Morris figures out a way to put a game away in the 4th quarter, he's not even in my consideration for HC next year.  I am so sick of not being able to enjoy a game knowing ATL will always let the other team make it close in the 4th.

Not EVERYTHING is on coaching. I hear you, but those players need to start believing in themselves again late in games. They all need some couch time. 

2 hours ago, dapanch420 said:

Huh?

2 hours ago, dapanch420 said:

I’m gonna take a stab at translating...

”I will be disappointed if Arthur Blank hires Raheem Morris” LOL

Edited by Screaming Brave
32 minutes ago, hjerry said:

What? What source? As in a "source" that knows who we're hiring?

Considering the word used was "should" that's an obvious no

If it's just a guy giving his opinion on who the Falcons should hire, then it's not a "source"

Technically anything that provides data is a "source".  Much the same way as anything said on twitter is "news" coming from a "journalist"

3 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Raheem Morris has... dare I say it... turned this team around. Had we started the season like this, we would be in contention for 1st in the NFC South. I'd say it would be disappointing if he continues like this ad DOESN'T hire Raheem.

Don't worry, wins will be rare from now on.  We need a clean slate anyway, we don't need a Quinn assistant.  Blank is not likely to hire anyone from the Quinn regime.

1 hour ago, opensource001 said:

Technically anything that provides data is a "source".  Much the same way as anything said on twitter is "news" coming from a "journalist"

so you're saying if dled takes a dump, then turns around and reads it like the voodoo lady reads tea leaves, that's a source???

now DUDE! you may have just cleared up a tremendous amount of questions right there.....

:ninja::lol:

Get me the GM first... well First lets se what Arthur Blank wants his brand of football to be.. play defense and run the ball.. or be like always play offense and just be a bad defense... for me get me a really GOOD DEFENSE we need that first... we have a small window with Ryan and Julio and our young OL.. so lets make a push... draft a competente FS and start cooking in D...  

4 hours ago, skullkrusher07 said:

Until Morris figures out a way to put a game away in the 4th quarter, he's not even in my consideration for HC next year.  I am so sick of not being able to enjoy a game knowing ATL will always let the other team make it close in the 4th.

Actually, we have gotten better. We've come close, but we've made big plays the last 2 games to close it out. I think with that bye week, we can beat the Saints.

3 hours ago, red falcon said:

How do you know this and why do you say this?

We are a sub par team who has won from other sub par teams  Rahim learned from Quinn, we don't need Quinn's ghost haunting this team.  We need a clean slate with a new GM and HC. That's why Blank fired the previous regime, they were incompetent, including Rahim.   A few wins over fellow bottom feeders changes nothing.  I'm sure Rahim is a nice guy and will get another job in the NFL, but he is not the answer here.  

2 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

You must have Batman's secret decoding device.

Actually it’s the Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring. I used it once before and it decoded a message that said “Be sure to drink your Ovaltine”

Edited by Screaming Brave