Shout Out: Hayden Hurst

43 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

He's such a better fit for this offense than Hoop was. Hoop played hard and made plays but Hurst does all that plus he's physically more gifted in the speed and athleticism dept. He's a safety blanket that can stretch the field. Ryan's already in love with the guy.

Hoop sucked on run blocking.

3 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Playing well, hope he doesn't command any big money or TATF money mafia will turn on him. You know that money comes out of fans pockets/sarcasm 

He will command a large paycheck after next year.   Doubt we extend him.  We will pick up his 5th year option but that’s probably it IMO.   Ryan has shown he can manufacture production from many different areas of the offense.  I would rather we secure Ridley, Gage & Foye.

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He will command a large paycheck after next year.   Doubt we extend him.  We will pick up his 5th year option but that’s probably it IMO.   Ryan has shown he can manufacture production from many different areas of the offense.  I would rather we secure Ridley, Gage & Foye.

I'd like to retain all 4 if possible. Yes, I'd been ok if we kept Hooper.

Future GM/OC is important.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:17 AM, PriMeTiiMe said:

He is on pace for 730 yards 6 TDs in his first season with Ryan and the team.

Like most said when the trade happened, He can be as good or better than Hooper. Julio and Ridley are the stars of the show but Hurst is a weapon for us.

I believe he will end up being the second best Falcon TE in history.  That is how much I think of this guy.  If only we had an OC that knew how to use him to his fullest.  

Hurst is a stud and it would be great to see what a great offensive mind could do with him. We should be a pick your poison type offense where a different guy breaks out each week depending on the opponent. With the weapons we have, we should be a top 5 offense. 

If I am a team needing a GM, TD would be close to the top of the list. He did a lot of great things for this organization. I still think he got a raw deal.

I think Mckay forced him to hire Koetter and we made those awful signings for Carpenter/Brown to switch to a power running game...

I bet Mckay brings the old Tampa FO back together. Hopefully it works out...

5 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Hurst is a stud and it would be great to see what a great offensive mind could do with him. We should be a pick your poison type offense where a different guy breaks out each week depending on the opponent. With the weapons we have, we should be a top 5 offense. 

If I am a team needing a GM, TD would be close to the top of the list. He did a lot of great things for this organization. I still think he got a raw deal.

I think Mckay forced him to hire Koetter and we made those awful signings for Carpenter/Brown to switch to a power running game...

TD will go to a team rebuilding and help make said team relevant. Say what you want but he can draft/sign a competitive team. He needs to be paired with a good coach. 

49 minutes ago, etherdome said:

I believe he will end up being the second best Falcon TE in history.  That is how much I think of this guy.  If only we had an OC that knew how to use him to his fullest.  

if it weren't for his age already I would agree. Dude is already 27. He's not breaking any career franchise records here. He very well could put up the second best TE season in franchise history while MR, and JJ are still at or near prime next season. 

1 hour ago, etherdome said:

#3 maybe. Alge Crumper will be hard to pass as #2. Alge actually had more yards and the same amount of TEs as TG had with us. (Albeit he played more games also)

1 hour ago, Jpg428gggg said:

You mean like Olimadius Zachriteous last week.?

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

#3 maybe. Alge Crumper will be hard to pass as #2. Alge actually had more yards and the same amount of TEs as TG had with us. (Albeit he played more games also)

People forget too easily about Crumpler. Him and Tony are sort of tied for me as the all time tight ends greats for the Falcons. Crumpler was almost ROH worthy even. I mean not quite but almost.