Falcons QB of the future

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I knew it was one of them lol. You did get Quinnen Williams right though

I’ve had my hits and misses lol Bell being a hit and Ballage being a miss. Russ and Mahomes were hits but **** son I didn’t expect them to be what they are holy ****. Allen was my favorite QB in his class and he’s balling this year I’m so glad to see that. Hooker I thought would be better, he’s decent but I expected more. The draft is such a **** show lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give me Ryan,defense and better coaching please.

No... our future QB is in 9th grade right now

LOL the MR haters all just soiled themselves 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Back then I had a rule of thumb. Always be wary of Heisman winning quarterbacks and quarterbacks who played for national title contenders. 

These days I look at the talent surrounding and their schedule. Burrow had a tough schedule with all star talent but he produced. King has sub par talent and is producing and still time to improve before declaring. Give him what Tua and Burrow had last year and Miami is 8-0

That’s fair. I hope I’m wrong about him. I like him a lot.

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I’ve had my hits and misses lol Bell being a hit and Ballage being a miss. Russ and Mahomes were hits but **** son I didn’t expect them to be what they are holy ****. Allen was my favorite QB in his class and he’s balling this year I’m so glad to see that. Hooker I thought would be better, he’s decent but I expected more. The draft is such a **** show lol

Lol no doubt. I mainly like to focus on quarterbacks. They’re fun to study. With some players, people feed into stats and media hype but when they finally start seeing guys more often their tone changes. I said it last season and I still say it today, I’m not that impressed with LJ. You see how the world was on his jock last season and now everyone’s tune has changed lol. There’s so much that gets overlooked in his game but people love highlights 

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

That’s fair. I hope I’m wrong about him. I like him a lot.

Yea I love being able to actually watch him perform, especially with my boys lol. I need to see him another season before I realistically scream draft him. 

Unrelated but I’m eager to see Jalen Hurts play. I called him overrated in college and with what Philly has right now, it wouldn’t be fair to judge him

. Would love to see Jordan love as well as I was going he would fall to the 3rd or late second. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

He’s lead me and @youngbloodz squad to a healthy 7-1 start so I’m good. Best QB Miami has had in quite some time 

Exactly and I’m happy about that. Now what he does in the nfl is anyone’s guess. All I will say is lots of people wanted Lamar as a WR and lots of people undersold Russell Wilson. I wouldn’t bet against King in the nfl

27 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Back then I had a rule of thumb. Always be wary of Heisman winning quarterbacks and quarterbacks who played for national title contenders. 

These days I look at the talent surrounding and their schedule. Burrow had a tough schedule with all star talent but he produced. King has sub par talent and is producing and still time to improve before declaring. Give him what Tua and Burrow had last year and Miami is 8-0

Absolutely 110% agree with this!! Agree with your other part too. You have to look at who these QB's are playing with and what they're doing it against.

NFL history backs this up. You look at the best QBs in NFL history over the last 30-40 years and they're guys that didn't win national championships in college. They lost games in college. They had to make things happen without being surrounded by 1st round picks. They were better prepared to handle the NFL as a result. Guys like Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, ect. None of those guys won national championships in college. They all faced adversity in college.

12 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Absolutely 110% agree with this!! Agree with your other part too. You have to look at who these QB's are playing with and what they're doing it against.

NFL history backs this up. You look at the best QBs in NFL history over the last 30-40 years and they're guys that didn't win national championships in college. They lost games in college. They had to make things happen without being surrounded by 1st round picks. They were better prepared to handle the NFL as a result. Guys like Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, ect. None of those guys won national championships in college. They all faced adversity in college.

Those are my favorite types tbh. That’s why I fell in love with Russ. 

On 11/10/2020 at 1:40 PM, atljbo said:

Matt Ryan is literally  playing like one of the better QBs in the league...  If this continues 

We will most likely restructure Matt contract to free up money meaning he will most likely be here fore atleast the last 3 years of his deal..... You are basically wasting the Rookie QB prime cheap years

Again if we keep up this play I don't think we will be in play for those top guys anyway in the first round.

We will see

I regret to have to be so informal yet genuine about this but MATT RYAN IS NOT GONNA WIN US NO FRIGGIN SUPER BOWL DUDE BRO! Whether we restructure him, resign him, re-evaluate him doesn't matter. MATT RYAN IS NOT THE GUY. Once you get past that life get's easier. Don't get me wrong I love Matt. I swear I do. But he's not the guy. He's just not. And that's just what it is. :tiphat:

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy
2 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I regret to have to be so informal yet genuine about this but MATT RYAN IS NOT GONNA WIN US NO FRIGGIN SUPER BOWL DUDE BRO! Whether we restructure him, resign him, re-evaluate him doesn't matter. MATT RYAN IS NOT THE GUY. Once you get past that life get's easier. Don't get me wrong I love Matt. I swear I do. But he's not the guy. He's just not. And that's just what it is. :tiphat:

Without a shred of evidence to support this claim.