I WOULD TRADE MATT RYAN AND A 1ST FOR JUSTIN HERBERT

On 11/9/2020 at 11:43 PM, Pacific_Falcon said:

well they traded Brees, right? 😑

Brees was a 2nd round pick drafted the same year Michael Vick was.

Brees was released from San Diego, not traded.

EDIT:  Brees wasn't released, his contract expired.... SD chose not to re-sign him.

Edited by egoprime II
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only the Chargers could read this post...they’d probably think “GENIUS!”

Better proposal   OP for watermelon seeds

Why? This is great stuff. The chargers are such idiots for not wanting to trade their 1st round rookie QB for a 35 year old....😑

Posted Images

18 hours ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

He was a free agent, nevertheless dumb of them to let him go 😄 

Not sure.   Brees  had a real problem with his shoulder.   The Chargers went ahead and traded for Philip Riv  ers.   Not wanting to sign Brees, SD let him go.

Dallas is about to have a similar situation with Dak Prescott, though Prescott should heal up eventually.

Chargers would make that deal the same day Trump agrees to concede the election.

Falcons: Hey wanna trade your 21 year old star QB who will keep getting better and likely will be an elite NFL QB so we can go on a championship run? We will give you our 35 year old QB who's best days are behind him and a 1st. Fair deal right?

Chargers:😶 🤨 😐 😑 😀 😃 😄 😆 😅 😂 🤣

1 minute ago, Intellectually Honest said:

Chargers would make that deal the same day Trump agrees to concede the election.

Falcons: Hey wanna trade your 21 year old star QB who will keep getting better and likely will be an elite NFL QB so we can go on a championship run? We will give you our 35 year old QB who's best days are behind him and a 1st. Fair deal right?

Chargers:😶 🤨 😐 😑 😀 😃 😄 😆 😅 😂 🤣

🙄

3 hours ago, ROMERO said:

🙄

Falcons Fans: Who cares Matt Ryan will finish top 5 or better in every QB stat that exists, wins are all that matter!

Also Falcons Fans: We should get Herbert now! who cares he has only won twice in his NFL career he is putting up huge numbers for a rookie!

Edited by Dr Long Shot
On 11/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, egoprime II said:

Not sure.   Brees  had a real problem with his shoulder.   The Chargers went ahead and traded for Philip Riv  ers.   Not wanting to sign Brees, SD let him go.

And Miami didn't sign him due to that shoulder, so the Saints did.

Wasn't that when Miami signed Culpepper instead?

14 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Tua just outplayed Herbert. And he doesn’t have Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Hunter Henry on his side. 

If he can stay healthy, Tua is going to be the best QB from this class

Defense doesn't matter? The Fins D beat the Chargers, Tua managed the game well

Edited by mtldirtybird

It's to late.. I've already got him on both my FF leagues ,, and because I drafted him in the 3rd round,, I have a chance to win both my leagues .. B)   I really did want us to draft him as a future QB to step right in when Matt steps down,, But I guess we needed to much help and had to fill those positions in the last draft. He will end up being one of the biggest steals at QB in years...  Not FF , I'm talking in the NFL.  Even thou he was the biggest steal in FF. Well, he didn't get by me in both leagues. I knew he had great potential.  To bad no one in the Falcon War Room could see it. 

On 11/9/2020 at 8:43 PM, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

WHY NOT??? KEEP JULIO. EAT THE DIFFERENCE IN TERMS OF THE CAP DEFICIT. RESTRUCTURE YOUR COACHING & SCOUTING RANKS ALONG WITH A GM/RESTRUCTURE.

But I'm not McKay. And this IS NOT Madden 2020. The Falcons suck badly and have being doing so for years. We need to see somebody else at this point. I'm tired of Captain Dinky-Dunkaroo QB. I want the Zip-Whiz kid like the one in KC. Or a Super Zippo lighter guy like the one in Baltimore. Trevor is definitely going to the JETS.

HEY LOOK AT IT THIS WAY: At least the PATRIOTS the 49ers the COWBOYS the VIKINGS & the COLTS are all having QB issues in the same year as guys like TREVOR LAWRENCE & JUSTIN FIELDS are due to be draft-eligible. Amongst the other FRINGE-"elite" qbs who may make their way up the draft boards. Kinda weird to see so many "borderline-playoff" contenders all vying for the possibility 

McKay need to go too tho at this point. 😂 He's not giving us ANY of that Tampa magic just like TOM DEE didn't give us very much of that Boston magic either. GO GET A REAL MODERN-DAY GM ALREADY ARTHUR... Sheesh. Thanks for the Ryan-years! But I'm not trying to hold on to the PAST. I'M READY FOR A FRESH CHAMPIONSHIP RUN AGAIN!!!

You need to bump that xanax down to .25 milligrams brother.

• 4 weeks later...